Home

Martin 000X1AE used

Physical ConditionThis Martin acoustic-electric guitar is in great condition but has been played a bit and does have a few light signs of use. The worst being some pick scratches and impressions in the grain on the top of the body, some picking scratches on the pickguard, a few stray scratches on.. Used Martin 000X1AE Natural 2015; $499.00. Out Stock. We're sorry. This item is no longer in stock. Free same day shipping. Price match guarantee. Financing available. Hassle-free returns. Description. The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full. Used Martin 000X1AE, Natural Description With a smaller body than a traditional dreadnought yet all of the comfort and warmth of a classic Martin guitar, this Mexico-built Martin 000X1AE pairs the phenomenal voice of the solid Sitka spruce top with the mahogany-grained high pressure laminate back and sides — belting out rich clarity and. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products

USED Martin 000X1AE (000) Mountain Music Exchange Rever

Used 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar. false false. Add To Wish List. Add To Wish List. MMGS7/000000117018786_MEDIA_SET. We're sorry-this item is unavailable. Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128 Overview. The 6-string Martin 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features a 000-14 platform, an auditorium body designed to produce a clear, balanced sound that is perfect for live performance and in the studio. Pairing the Sitka spruce top with the mahogany-pattern HPL back and sides, the 000X1AE guitar has a clear, balanced tone, with all the. The Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar features patented high pressure laminate(HPL) back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top. By combining these two features. The 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection. The Mortise/Tennon neck joint ensures optimal tone resonating from the instrument, while eliminating drop-off in the. Martin has been building 000-size guitars since the early 20th century, and most of the guitars in this article are modeled after that design in one way or another. The company's most affordable 000, the 000X1AE offers a number of surprises, the most significant being that it is built with some unusual materials

Southcenter (16.19 miles) Tacoma (35.17 miles) Bellingham (78.9 miles) 37527+45766+33455+33552+33561+33265. 16355. Used Martin Acoustic Guitars (122) Used Martin Classical & Nylon Guitars (1) 16353. Clear Acoustics. Bass. Amps. Effects. Used Martin 000X1AE Natural 2015. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR FOR AN IN-HAND DESCRIPTION. The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained.

This stage-ready Martin 000X1AE has a solid spruce top, laminated back and sides, and a 14-fret laminated neck. Simple appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard and modern tuners. It's equipped with a Fishman pickup system. This acoustic-electric guitar needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), Used Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural. true false. SKU #117194285. Add To Wish List. Add To Wish List. MMGS7/000000117194285_MEDIA_SET. 449.99 $. 449. . 99 true The 6-string Martin 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features a 000-14 platform, an auditorium body designed to produce a clear, balanced sound that is perfect for live performance and in the studio. Pairing the Sitka spruce top with the mahogany-pattern HPL back and sides, the 000X1AE guitar has a clear, balanced tone, with all the sustain you. Acoustic Guitar senior editor Teja Gerken demonstrates the Martin 000X1AE guitar. For the full review, please check out the April 2013 issue of Acoustic Guit.. Search More info Main menu. October 18, 2020 by . martin 000x1ae used for sal

The Martin 000X1AE. This is Martin's signature Auditorium body — renowned for its near-perfect convergence of presence and playability — but not in the format we're used to. Instead of solid wood, the 000X1AE's back and sides are built of HPL, or high-pressure laminate. HPL is created by binding bits of wood under intense heat and. The shape of this Martin, the triple 0 style or 000, is a shape Ive always been intrigued with. And I like it. Its more comfortable to sit with, and is a nice balance between my Guild Jumbo F-50, and my Epiphone Dreadnaught. Do I recommend the Martin 000X1AE ? Absolutely and with no reservations MORE INFO: Give us a call at (406) 290-9390 or email us at sales@musicvilla.com for more information. Website: https://musicvilla.co

Used Martin 000X1AE Natural 2015 - Cream City Musi

Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Guitar. The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection Martin 000X1AE 3.94 out of 5 based on 1 ratings . Disclaimer. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Martin 000X1AE but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site Especially considering the price tag, the materials that Martin used to comprise this guitar are absolutely beautiful and have incredible quality. The DX1AE has a dreadnought body, which helps to ensure that this guitar produces the maximum amount of volume that it can. It also has an A frame X-1 top bracing with solid Sitka spruce top braces 000-X2E. $599.00. no. 11000X2E-01. 3.2 out of 5 Customer Rating. We took the 000X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the 000-X2E. This Auditorium sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the. Martin D 10E Solid Wood Guitar, Waverly Guitar tuner upgrade (£130), Tusq Guitar pins upgrade (£20), Proffessional set up, low action, No scuffs, scratches or marks. Perfect condition. Collection only (Glastonbury). Lots of specs on line and reviews. £725

The Martin 000X1AE includes professionally installed Sonicore pick-up technology with the Fishman Sonitone system, featuring easy access volume and tone controls conveniently and strategically located just inside the sound hole. With a smaller body design than the traditional dreadnought, the 000X1AE still manages to produce a full, robust sound Martin Facilities are Temporarily Closed to the Public. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, all Martin Guitar facilities in Pennsylvania remain closed to the public. This includes Factory Tours, the Visitor Center, the Martin Museum, the 1833 Shop, the Martin Repair Shop, and Guitar Makers Connection. READ THE FULL STATEMENT HERE

Martin 000X1AE X-Series Acoustic-Electric Guitar

Martin 000-x2e This is a really good guitar. My 3rd Martin. Its not my favorite but its a keeper for sure and serves its purpose. I wanted a mix of solid woods for tone and hpl for outdoor playing purposes and the x series is perfect for that, you'll get a spruce top (satin) and mahogany pattern hpl back and sides Ad posted 1 day ago Save this ad 12 images; 1970 Martin D28 Brighton, East Sussex Really heavily played Martin d28 from 1970. Instead of solid wood, the 000X1AEâ s back and sides are built of HPL, or high-pressure laminate. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural at the best online prices at eBay! All guitars sold receive a. Guitars for sale. April 21 at 5:37 PM ·. Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar With Hard Shell Case Fishman Electronics. #GuitarsForSaleUSA #NewGuitars #UsedGuitars. Here is a nice clean player grade 2015 Martin 000X1AE with a generic hard shell case. If you are reading this, you know what it is: 000 size, 14 fret, 25.4 scale, 1-11/16 nut. Martin's Take: The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection

Used Martin 000X1AE, Natural - Gbase

Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural for sale

- On that note, I came across the Martin 000X1AE which seems to have pretty much the same specs as the 000CX1E I bought, except it is $200 cheaper and has no cut away Martin 000X1AE Acoustic/Electric Guitar $540 (wdc > Occoquan/Woodbridge) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $0. favorite this post Jul 29 Guitar Modifications/ Setups $0 (wdc > Springfield) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $1,950. favorite this post Jul 2 Martin 000-X2E Acoustic-Electric Used. This lightly used and in excellent condition Martin 000-X2E takes the 000X1AE and reimagines it to the next level. This guitar is an Auditorium size with a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany HPL back and sides. A new mother of pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fretboard makes it an impressive. Martin acoustic guitars made after 1985 have an adjustable neck tension rod located at either the headstock or body end of the guitar. If you own a Martin guitar manufactured before 1985 and want the neck adjusted, consult a professional technician. String action is subjective, so experiment to find the action that works for your playing style

More pre-owned Martin Guitars. This acoustic guitar comes from our latest selection of Martin guitars for sale.One of the world's oldest guitar manufacturers first established in 1833.Acoustic guitars owe many of their standard features to these instrument innovators including the dreadnought shape, the 14th-fret neck joint, and X frame bracing A selction of the best Martin Guitars listed for sale in the last 7 days. C. F. Martin & Co is a world renowned manufacturer of acoustic and electro acoustic guitars. They are one of the world's oldest guitar manufacturers first established in 1833.Acoustic guitars owe many of their standard features to these instrument innovators including the dreadnought shape, the 14th-fret neck. The Martin 000X1AE guitar will respond perfectly to your individual playing style. Martin have used their immense guitar manufacturing knowledge to give you the very best playing performance. A high performance taper neck will provide you with comfort like you've never had in an acoustic guitar before

Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar Natural Musician

1. Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Guitar with a built in Pic . Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Guitar with Hardcase. photos to follow today or monday 4th may. i have had a fishman rare earth sound hole pickup installed
  2. Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Guitar. Really nice sounding guitar. Condition is good, got the odd ding here and there. Only owned it a few months but selling to fund something else. Its got fret buzz in certain places so could do with a setup
  3. In an interview with American Songwriter, Martin archivist Dick Boak offered the following shopping tips for those wanting to get the Dylan Martin sound: We make a model called the 00-15M, which is very, very similar [to Dylan's first acoustic, the 1949 00-17].The finish is slightly different. But the 00-15M is quite similar to the '17. There's a slight difference from the bindings

The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection When I bought my Breedlove I had the same dilemma with the AC25 vs the 000X1AE that you have with the D25 vs the 00CXAE. The reason I went with the breedlove is the wood. Breedlove is solid wood (mine is rosewood and spruce), Martin's low end series is a mixture of sapele, HPL, and stratabond The Martin 000X1AE includes professionally installed Sonicore pick-up technology with the Fishman Sonitone system, featuring easy access volume and tone controls conveniently and strategically located just inside the sound hole. With a smaller body design than the traditional dreadnought, the 000X1AE still manages to produce a full, robust sound 2018 Martin 000-18 Acoustic Guitar w/OHSC & LR Baggs Pick-up. $2,200 (sac > Morro Bay) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $299. favorite this post A great sounding and feeling Martin 000 sized acoustic with built in electronics all for an affordable price? Count us in with the 000X1AE, a guitar with a sitka spruce top and high pressure laminate back and sides with a grained mahogany appearance. The guitar is built with sustainable wood parts and is loaded with F

Atlanta's finest guitar shop, with over 25 years experience in playing and selling guitars, teaching guitar lessons in Atlanta and guitar repair have enabled us to create an outstanding inventory of guitars -- which includes some of the finest guitars available worldwide by such recognized luthiers as Collings, Ramirez, Kohno, Martin, Lowden, Goodall, Santa Cruz, National Resophonic, Takamine. Martin 000X1AE Specs. Martin 000X1AE w/ 1-11/16 Neck Guitar Specs. Martin 000-X2E Guitar Specs. Martin Custom Shop 000 Size 18 Style w/ 1933 Ambertone Top Guitar Specs. Martin Custom Shop 000 Size 18 Style long scale, left-handed Guitar Specs. Martin Custom Shop 000 Size 18 Style w/ 1-11/16 Nut Guitar Specs

Martin X Series 000X1AE Auditorium Acoustic-Electric

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Martin X 0001AE Acoustic/Electric Guitar at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products The biggest difference between a Martin guitar to another brand model is the way they feel. There's an undeniable satisfaction when you play a Martin 000X1AE, it's like you've worn it for years and the feeling of familiarity and how it sounds are insanely good The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection. Equ I don't have a D-18. While my rosewood-bodied Martin dreadnaught (HD-28V) liked Martin SP Medium, Adamas 1919 medium phosphor bronze and the new Martin Tony Rice monel strings, my mahogany 000-18 sounds best with Gibson Masterbuilt or Adamas 1818 PB. Why not give them a try on your D-18. Last edited: Apr 28, 2013 We took the 000X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the 000-X2E. This Auditorium sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the 000-X2E, making it as impressive to loo

Acoustic - Martin 000X

Martin 000X1AE Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Used, good tone, needs Love n Care. C $362.86 + C $60.48 shipping + C $60.48 shipping + C $60.48 shipping. Martin 000-12E Road Series KOA Fine Veneer Acoustic-Electric Guitar NEW in Case. C $1,261.72. C $1,450.25 previous price C $1,450.25 previous price C $1,450.25 The laminate used for the back and sides of the X series Martin guitars is HPL and is the same material regardless of which wood version they print as a grain design. Martin themselves state that the Mahogany, Rosewood and Macassar HPL versions are made the same back and sides material Martin Guitars by Body Size. Maury's Music is proud to be one of the largest and most trusted Authorized Martin Marquis Dealers in the country! Experience over 180 Years of Music Tradition - click on a body size to view all Martin Guitars in that category.. Build the Guitar of your Dreams! click here for details

Martin 000X1AE Review Acoustic Guita

For the price, I can't imagine another guitar out-performing the Martin 000X1AE. Martin guitars certainly have a signature sound--I tend to think they have a nice snap and a little growl--and this model is no different. I actually wasn't planning on purchasing this guitar at all Martin DX1RAE Review: Acoustics under $1000 Review Series. Last updated: March 16, 2021 by Nate 9 Comments. Hello and welcome to my Martin DX1RAE review. The DX1RAE is part of Martin?s X Series guitars which all fit in around the 700 to 850 price range. This review is part of the under 1,000 review series and will rate the DX1RAE based on: Tone Location: McLeansville, NC. Posts: 7,420. Quote: Originally Posted by TJE. Further to the advice I recieved on this website I decided to invest in a decent six string to learn on. I've got an eye on a used Martin 000X1AE from a pawn shop. I think I can get them down to £400 (around $500), the new price is £599

Used Martin Guitars Guitar Cente

While many have a narrow idea of what Martin guitars look and sound like, they've made 000-size guitars for about a century. The Martin 000X1AE is the most affordable example. What stands out immediately is the unusual materials they've used. Other than that, it seems like a full-featured Martin with.. Martin 000X1AE '12. Call or Email for availability. Price: $ 395.00-Condition: Used. Item Code: 1625256. Natural, 000-14 Fret body size, Solid Sitka Spruce top, A Frame X-1 bracing, Multiple Black/White Boltaron with Red Fiber Rosette, Mahogany pattern HPL back and sides, Black Richlite fingerboard on a Modified Low Oval shaped Rust Birch. Martin 000-15M $ 1299.99 Martin SWOMGT $1599.99 Acoustic/Electric Models Martin DXMAE $499.99 Martin 000X1AE $549.99 Martin 000RS1 $749.99 Martin DRS2 $799.99 Martin GPCRSGT $999.99 Martin Custom DCPA4R Rosewood $1299.99 Martin DPCA4 $1349.99 Martin GPCPA4 $1549.99 Martin GPCPA2 Mahogany $2499.9 Martin Guitars presents Miscellaneous Western Guitars 000X1AE B-Stock.If you are on the lookout for steel string guitars or guitars and basses in general, then this may be a fitting choice. Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste Not sure what the current incarnation is called, but I bet you'd get a used 000X1AE for less than $500. 2013-07-21 09.22.50.jpg You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post

Martin 000X1AE. The Martin 000X1AE is a 14-fret 000 body acoustic-electric guitar with a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, but a surprisingly full sound. Clarity of sound is provided by the solid Sitka spruce top married to the mahogany grained HPL back and sides. The 000X1AE features Fishman electronics, so you're all set. The Martin 000X1AE is an easily obtainable orchestra style guitar without sacrificing in playability. X Series Martins are an affordable option for those players looking for timeless Martin sound and quality without the need for high end options. Unlike the 000-18, 28, etc. - which feature a 24.9 scale - the 000X1AE measures at 25.4 - relating this 000-14 to an OM-28. Martin X Series.

000X1AE. The 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform and a smaller body design than the traditional Dreadnought, producing full, robust sound. Pairing the solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE belts out rich clarity and plenty of projection The Martin tuners perform well on our test model, but they seem a little large on this otherwise understated 00, perhaps again contributing to the weight; we'd prefer a butterbean design. However, where aesthetic factors could divide, first impressions for the 00LX1AE, in terms of the Martin playing experience, makes a very clear case Get a great deal on a Martin 000X1AE X Series Auditorium Acoustic Electric Guitar and save @ Riffs & Licks Music! Free Shipping on most orders. The Martin 000X1AE is a fantastic small body acoustic guitar from Martin featuring solid Spruce top, HPL back & sides with Fishman pickup You can find any of these 15-series martins easily for $600-700 used on craigslist: a martin 00-15, a martin 000-15, and a martin D-15. I'd recommend trying all 3 out in a store and seeing if you. Martin 000X1AE $425 (bos > Norwood) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $300. favorite this post Jul 28 36 kenmore stove $300 (bos > north reading) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $599. favorite this post Jul 28 Martin Eletric Guita

Used Martin Custom 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar

Martin 000X1AE Sitka Spruce - Natural. $599.00. On the Way. Martin 000-15M Mahogany - Natural. $1,299.00. Sold. Martin Vintage 1945 000-18 Natural With OHSC - Used. $8,000.00. Sold. Martin Custom Shop OM Size Western Red Cedar Top, African Paduak Back and Sides. $5,999.00. Sold. Martin Custom Shop 000 Size Sinker Mahogany, Adirondack Spruce. 2010 Martin 000X1AE Acoustic/Electric, , , , , . I haven't had many of these but I'm impressed by the tone. I find it compares very well to other non-wood bodies. It sounds more natural than an Ovation and even close to a Rainsong, which costs around 4X as much. It's a remarkable flattop for the money

Used Martin 000X1AE Natural 2015 eBa

MARTIN 000X1AE ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC GUITAR $400 (chi > CRYSTAL LAKE) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $125. favorite this post Jul 26 1976 Vintage Ess & Ess Dreadnought Guitar Case $125 (chi > Warrenville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $250 Martin HD12-28 Standard 12-String Acoustic Guitar . $3,199.00. PRODUCT SOLD OUT. Martin 000X1AE Acoustic Electric Guitar . PRODUCT. Fender CD-60S Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Starter Pack - Natural - V2. $199.99. PRODUCT. Martin LXK2 Little Martin Acoustic Guitar. $349.00. PRODUCT Weight: 0.0000000 lbs: Dimensions: 0.0000000 × 0.0000000 × 0.0000000 in: Related products Quick Vie The Martin 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features a 14-fret 000 body that produces a balanced, warm sound. Pairing a solid Sitka spruce top with mahogany-grained High Pressure Laminate (HPL) back and sides, the 000X1AE Mahogany features Fishman Sonitone electronics that provide natural amplified tone that will please any level of player Buy & sell Acoustic Electric online at cheap prices in Dubai, UAE. 19 brand new & used Acoustic Electric for sale. Offering the best Acoustic Electric deals only at dubai.dubizzle.com

In 1990, Martin finally introduces the modern OM into their main catalog. The guitar has the same body size as the 000, but it has a long-scale, 1-3/4″ neck with compatible string spacing, rather than a short-scale, 1-11/16″ neck. OMs continue to have scalloped 1/4″ bracing, while 000s have straight 5/16″ bracing Left Handed Martin Dreadnought Junior Guitar - Only $609.00, Baby Martin ** Guitar with Humidifier Sale! Just Arrived! Left Handed Martin D-15ML Burst - Our Best Selling, Best Sounding for the Buck Lefty Martin . New Model! Left Handed Martin 000-15M Burst Guitar. Left Handed Martin CEO-7 - In Stock! Just Arrived! Left Handed Martin 000-18 Martin 000X1AE NEW Acoustic Guitar. Martin 000X1AE NEW Acoustic GuitarThe 000X1AE acoustic-electric guitar features the 000 platform. £729.00 £679.00. Martin D-16GT USED c2004 Acoustic GuitarThis Guitar has a Spruce top And Mahogany Back and Sides. £1,199.00. Enquiry. Add to Wish List. Compare this Product

martin guitar 000x1ae, p595962 - MelltooUsed Martin 000X1AE Custom X Acoustic Electric Guitar forAmazonAcoustic Guitars | The Rock Inn

Martin 000-X2E $ 599.00. Martin 000-X2E. Out of stock. Category: Acoustic Guitars Tag: Martin. Description Reviews (0) Description. We took the 000X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the 000-X2E. This Auditorium sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl. Review (mpn: 000X1AE for sale) 000X1AE MARTIN Acoustic Electric Natural Guitars 729789508568. You ll love playing the MARTIN 000X1AE for everything from aggressive strumming to delicate finger picking - and that makes a great first guitar player still trying find right style Martin 000X1AE $425 (Norwood) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $599. favorite this post Jul 28 Martin Eletric Guitar $599 (Stow) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $2,600. favorite this post Jul 28 Martin HD 28 $2,600 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $475 Martin DX1KAE. X series from Martin Guitars offers affordable acoustic and acoustic-electric guitars with wide range of specs, appointments and materials used throughout this vast series. DX1KAE is a non-cutaway dreadnought guitar with fully acoustic body and laminated wood construction. It`s body is made of laminated koa back and side panels. DISC Martin 000X1AE Electro Acoustic Left Handed - Built for performance. This guitar is the answer to the prayers of any musician looking for beautiful, natural acoustic tone that can be delivered with power in venues of any size. The Martin 000X1AE Electro Acoustic Left Handed will give you a wide-reaching tonal range, excellent playability, and amazing acoustic sound even at the highest of. Honestly, I like the Martin 000X1AE a lot! I don't know anything about the plugged in sounds, but it's a great, great guitar. Strangely enough, I like the (laminate?) neck the most. I think the neck looks cool, the shape is spot on, and with new strings, the guitar is fantastic