Home

Wrangler 4xe Forum

4xe Plug-In Hybrid Electric (PHEV) Wrangler Forum. 1; 2; 3 Will Rubicon 4XE have the range I need for highway commute? Helikenny; Jul 19, 2021; Replies 5 Views 458. Today at 1:30 PM. michail. Jeep Wrangler 4xe 70-MPH Electric-Only Range Test. JAY; Jul 20, 2021; 2 Jeep made sure that the hybrid Wrangler is a Wrangler first, and Jeep went with a more performance oriented philosophy of use. The 4xe Rubicon has the same water fording as normal Rubicon, and the hybrid system on the 4xe is additive in nature (ICE eng plus etorque plus EV motor) unlike cars like the Prius

The new Jeep Wrangler 4xe is available in three models: 4xe, Sahara 4xe and Rubicon 4xe. Wrangler 4xe and Wrangler Sahara 4xe models are equipped with full-time 4x4 systems, front and rear next-generation Dana 44 axles and are fitted with the Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case with a 2.72:1 low-range gear ratio 2021+ Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum. 2021+ Jeep Wrangler 4xe General Discussion Forum. Electric Mode and Cabin temperatures. Jump to Latest Follow Wrangler 4xe Owners Registry: Add Yours Here! 1 - 6 of 6 Posts. B. Bill · Registered. Joined 3 mo ago · 12 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · 3 mo ago. Have had my 4xe for 6 days now..

Wrangler 4xe, Grand Wagoneer Concept preview an

4xe is not a fuel-saving offer. All 4xe models offer more horsepower than their gas equivalents, and more importantly for Wrangler, the electric drive provides much finer control of torque at low rpm than you get with the combustion models. 0-60 time is pretty much the same as the gas models, but the 0-30 mph off-the-line acceleration will be better than any other Wrangler model bar the Hemi Considering the Jeep 4xe has a usable battery capacity of 15 kWh, its electric driving efficiency during our test was a thirsty 1.45 mi/kWh (42.75 kWh/100km) Jeep Wrangler 4xe specs: Range (all. Once you have gotten a feel for the throttle response, the Wrangler Rubicon 4xe is a great off-road toy in any conditions. At the top of this piece, I mentioned that the Wrangler Rubicon 4xe costs less than the non-4xe models with similar features. The 4xe package adds $6,000 to the bottom line, but this package applies to the $7,500 federal.

4xe Plug-In Hybrid Electric (PHEV) Wrangler Forum 2018

1. Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum. 1,322 likes · 119 talking about this. Jeep Wrangler 4xe News & Update
  2. 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe. Credit: 750+, 750+, 720+ 36/15k My Zip is 33018 but the zip of the dealer I'm using to order the vehicle is 37172 so I think the dealers zip is what matters. residual value money factor lease incentives if an
  3. 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe speaks softly, carries a big battery. The 4xe is powered by Jeep's 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine, aided by a small starter/generator motor. It is similar in.

4xe? Jeep Wrangler Foru

1. 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe - RV + MF Over past few months. 3Dezz Member Posts: 6. July 29 edited July 29. in Jeep. Hello! This may be a silly question, or there may not be an answer but I need help. I'm trying to custom order a 4xe with a dealer because they're able to give me almost 10% off MSRP
  2. The Wrangler 4xe is the Most Technologically Advanced Wrangler Ever. It has three E-Selec driving modes that enable you to decide whether to use electricity, gas or a combination of the two. Electric Mode uses only battery power for low-emissions zones in cities or quiet off-roading with maximum torque and horsepower, while e-Save Mode reserves.
  3. Jeep Wrangler 4xe was originally launched in the U.S. with a price tag of $47,995 (MSRP), but later on it increased by $1,810 or 3.8% to $49,805.. Now, according to CarsDirect, the price went up.
  4. The Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited 4xe is the greenest, most efficient, and capable Wrangler yet. Thanks to a plug-in hybrid (PHEV) powertrain that combines a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine with two electric motors, a high-voltage battery pack, and a unique TorqueFlite 8-speed automatic..

The Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe is the first of the legendary off-roaders to couple trail rated capabilities with all-electric driving. It is powered by a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine. The launch of the Wrangler 4xe PHEV is a few months away, but until then let's see what exactly it will offer, based on some new information published in a GreenCarReports article. Gallery: 2021. Working a deal for a Wrangler Sahara 4xe in South Florida (Zip Code 33076). Learn more about Jeep Wrangler at the Edmunds.com Car Forums! Read real discussions on thousands of topics and get your questions answered Jeep Wrangler 4xe? That last one is a trick because, according to a Stellantis' Q2 sales report published earlier this month, the Wrangler 4xe actually is the best-selling PHEV. If that makes you. Home Forum Calculator Leasing 101 Latest Deals About. Jeep wrangler 4xe lease. Ask the Hackrs. fl, jeep, suv. Hemant_rao. May 18, 2021, 2:54am #1. Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 jeep wrangler 4xe sahara MSRP: $54410 Selling Price:43560 Monthly Payment: $550 Drive-Off Amount: $560 with tax.

Forums. Main. Bronco versus the competition. Wrangler 4xe Cost to Drive Vs Bronco. Thread starter bjellefs; Start date Jan 13, 2021; Prev. 1; 2; 3; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page. Go. NotApplicable. Well-Known Member. Joined Jul 14, 2020 Messages 1,211 Reaction score 2,879 Location USA Vehicle(s) 2020 Tesla Model Y Jan 24, 2021. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe is one of the most exciting plug-in hybrids to go on sale in a long time. It has a 2.0-liter turbo I4 engine, two electric motors and a 17-kilowatt-hour battery, producing a. Jeep teases Gladiator 4xe plug-in hybrid on Facebook, maybe. Eagle-eyed forum users have highlighted some parts that point to the Gladiator over, say, a two-door Wrangler Wrangler EV and Wrangler Hybrid 4XE General... 0 0 N/A 0 0 N/A Wrangler JL Forum Since 2015 A forum community dedicated to Wrangler JL owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!.

Jeeps 2021 Wrangler 4xe is Electrifying! CleanMP

Home Forum Calculator Leasing 101 Latest Deals About. Jeep Wrangler 4xe Texas. Ask the Hackrs. tx, suv, jeep. Patdoughe July 6, 2021, 12:09am #1. I have seen the Jeep Wrangler 4xe thread about Gupton in TN. Can anyone tell me if they got a similar deal in Texas and if so, where? Can be any wrangler model really Quote: Originally Posted by BobGed. If you're asking if it can be towed, a quick read of the following two sources seems to indicate it can. Here is a link to the 2021 Wrangler with the recreational towing instructions. The following link is to the Supplemental 4XE Hybrid Manual. New to this forum Just for the sake of discussion/argument. I have been researching and looking at the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4XE, it has some pretty impressive numbers, options and features for 49K. I'm ready for the inevitable comments that are surely coming my way! Let the debate/beatdown begin As title says I still have my jtd and the misses had / has till Monday a 2020 Cherokee limited. She was driving last week in her jeep and said to herself boy sure would be nice to have my doors off like the gladiator can Fast forward to Friday morning while I'm at work on brake and I get a.. With the Wrangler 4xe coming out really soon, I was very seriously considering talking to a dealer about it after seeing some price quotes that others had posted on the forum. I did the rough pricing out myself for my needs and the total came to ~43,291 for the Sahara version after the federal tax credit and and a generous 10% off msrp (someone.

Electric Mode and Cabin temperatures Jeep Wrangler 4xe Foru

1. The all-new Jeep Wrangler 4xe Wrangler 4xe plug-in hybrid has just received official range and efficiency ratings from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), but the numbers are lower than expected. According to the EPA, the all-electric range is up to 21 miles (34 km), compared to the expected 25 miles (40 km)
  2. The Wrangler 4xe has a 17 kWh battery, of which approximately 15 kWh is usable. When the battery reaches 0% state of charge, it's actually at 15%. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe holds a 15% battery buffer.
  3. Just as the Jeep folks promised, the Wrangler 4xe is just as capable as the non-4xe Rubicon models while also offering the luxury of all-electric driving, both on-road and off. If you want an unstoppable off-road machine that also offers enough all-electric range for a short daily commute, the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe is the best option on the.
  4. Wrangler 4xe on the assembly line. Jump to Latest Follow 21 - 24 of 24 Posts. Prev A forum community dedicated to Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, AMC owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more

Wrangler 4xe on the assembly line Allpar Forum

1. Charging The Jeep Wrangler 4xe. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe has a 32-amp onboard charger and can accept up to 7.7 kW. Since most plug in hybrids only come with a 16-amp 3.7 kW onboard charger, the 4xe's.
  2. I factory ordered a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 4dr SUV 4WD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 8A) What is the MF and RF for 36/10, 36/12, zip code 92612 Thank you
  3. Introduction - Find the best Jeep deals! The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is the brand's first plug-in gas-electric hybrid in North America and the first-ever plug-in hybrid version of the Wrangler. Pronounced four-by-eeee, not four-ex-eeee, the new Wrangler 4xe builds on Jeep's 80-year experience manufacturing vehicles with exceptional off-road capability

Auto review: Jeep goes green with arrival of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe plug-in hybrid. For readers who may question whether a hybrid can be a real jeep, Printz says, Putting it through its. Now that the electrified 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited 4xe has reached dealers in Europe, the Mopar brand has announced that it will release over 100 accessories for the newest Jeep offering. As the most modified vehicle in the Jeep lineup, it makes sense for the Mopar team to offer a wide array of products globally for the new Wrangler.

2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe 70-MPH Range Tes

The 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe and Rubicon 4xe launch editions feature 375 horsepower, 470 lb.-ft. of trail-crushing torque, a 0-60 miles per hour performance time of just six seconds and a 17 kWh battery to readily handle most daily commutes and hours on the trail with electric-only power The Jeep Wrangler 4xe is one of the most exciting plug-in hybrids to go on sale in a long time. It has a 2.0-liter turbo I4 engine, two electric motors and a 17-kilowatt-hour battery, producing a. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is a cutting-edge anachronism, like a Conestoga wagon with Wi-Fi, an Intel-powered abacus or papyrus scrolls with QR codes. It melds the go-anywhere capability of a. Wrangler 4xe was able to post a zero to 60 time roughly three full seconds faster than the Bronco. The Ford Bronco is having a moment. We're actually happy for the gang over at Ford. We believe that competition is a good thing. In the spirit of competition, The Fast Lane Car on YouTube set up a drag race between the new Bronco and a Jeep.

Jeep Wrangler 4xe is the Best Non-V8 Rubicon Allpar Forum

Wrangler 4xe First up, we have the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. Jeep gave us our first look at the 4xe lineup at the Consumer Electronics Show as part of their promise to electrify the entire brand lineup, but the Wrangler is the first to come to production with this plan Enter the hybrid-electric Wrangler 4xe (four-by-E). With roots in the eTorque mild-hybrid system that debuted for with Wrangler in 2019, the long-awaited 4xe offers complete hybrid capability, including the option of driving fully-electric, without the gas motor running at all. In a Prius, this means the ability to creep silently through traffic First Name Steve Joined Mar 30, 2021 Messages 92 Reaction score 249 Location 45107 Vehicle(s) 2016 Taurus Daily Driver.A Bunch More Junk The Jeep Wrangler 4XE plug-in hybrid has been a sales success for the Jeep brand since launching earlier this year. Indeed it is a compelling choice offering all the ruggedness the Wrangler nameplate is known for while having the ability to drive solely on electric power. The 4XE powertrain puts out 375 horsepower and 470 The result is a Wrangler like no other, able to run in 2-wheel drive, 4-wheel-drive (4WD) high, 4WD low, and even 4WD Auto, and putting out a total of 375 horsepower at 5,250 rpm and 470 lb-ft of torque at 3,000 rpm. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe comes in three trim levels — the basic Wrangler 4xe, the better-than-basic Wrangler Sahara, and the.

Jeep Wrangler 4xe Forum - Home Faceboo

Jeep is traversing greener turf with a new plug-in Wrangler hybrid with 25 miles of electric range. The 2021 Wrangler 4xe hybrid also heralds Jeep's North America electrification strategy. The. The result is a weird Wrangler indeed: Total combined output is 375 hp, making the 4xe the second-most-powerful Wrangler next to the 470-hp, V-8-powered Wrangler 392. Peak torque is a massive, V-8. 2021 WRANGLER SAHARA 4xe. Lease from. $329. per month for 36 months. $2,999 total due at lease signing. No security deposit required. Tax, title and license extra. Lease example for 2021 WRANGLER SAHARA 4xe With the new 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited 4xe plug-in hybrid (PHEV) arriving in dealerships across the United States and Canada, the Mopar brand is ready to release some new accessories under its Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) portfolio specifically for its new electrified offering. With an industry-first lift kit for a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, Jeep Performance Parts from Mopar will. Jeep has pulled the cover off the final powertrain option for the 2021 Wrangler. The 4xe plug-in hybrid powertrain combines a 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline four-cylinder with a 134-hp electric motor for a generous 470 lb-ft of torque at 3000 rpm. That motor is integrated with the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission and with the eTorque mild [

In fact, the EPA rates the 4xe very slightly worse than the regular 2.0-liter Wrangler when running in gas-only mode, scoring 20 mpg combined versus 22 mpg (11.7 and 10.8 L/100 km, respectively) Like the 392 Concept, the Jeep Wrangler 4xe presents buyers with a drivetrain choice that the Bronco doesn't yet offer - a plug-in hybrid. The Wrangler 4xe is scheduled to go on sale in the United States, Europe, and China in early 2021, before the Bronco arrives in June, and it joins the Jeep Renegade 4xe and Compass 4xe models, both of. The EPA's fuel economy figures are in for the plug-in hybrid electric 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe and they are not quite what Jeep was hoping for The new 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe will team a 17.3-kilowatt-hour lithium-ion battery, electric motors, and 2.0-liter turbo-4 together in Jeep's most iconic vehicle, the first of a planned $10. Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum. 12,448 Followers · Cars. Wagoneer. 15,931 Followers · Cars. Offroad Gladiator. 25,008 Followers · Automotive Parts Store. Pages Other Brand Cars Jeep Videos The Jeep® Wrangler 4xe.

2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe plug-in hybrid. VEHICLE TYPE: Five-passenger, four-door, 4WD, convertible, plug-in hybrid SUV. BASE PRICE: Sahara: $49,490; Rubicon: $53,190 (NOTE: vehicle is. The ICE Wrangler Rubicon weighs 4,449 pounds, whereas the Wrangler Rubicon 4xe weighs 5,222 pounds. Even if you take a higher consideration, a 1-kWh battery weighs roughly around 25 pounds. So, a. Plug-In Hybrid Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon Costs Over Fifty Thousand Dollars You get a whole load of goodies for that luxury car price, but still . . . See all 32 photos 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon 4WDDescription: Used 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon 4WD for sale - $59,980 - with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Quick Order PackageCertified Pre-Owned: NoTransmission: AutomaticColor: Billet Silver Metallic Clearcoat. $59,980. $1,116/mo est.* 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe. Postmedia is committed to maintaining a lively but civil forum for discussion and encourage all readers to share their views on our articles. Comments.

2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe - RV + MF? — Car Forums at Edmunds

Wrangler 4xe was able to post a zero to 60 time roughly three full seconds faster than the Bronco. By Cameron Vanderhorst - July 28, 2021 Share Your Jeep 'On the Road' in the JK Forums Travel Photo Contes Fuel economy figures have just been announced for the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe. When plugged in and fully charged, it gets a combined fuel economy figure of 49 mpg, more than double any other Wrangler model. However, if left unplugged, the 4xe returns a combined EPA average of only 20 mpg, making it the worst Wrangler in terms of combined fuel. The Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe and Rubicon 4xe will arrive at North American dealerships in the first quarter of 2021. Pricing, as you might expect, is a notch above the Wranglers you've come to.

2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe first drive review: Not a great

1. Jeep's plug-in 2021 Wrangler 4xe will start at ,995 in Canada ; Postmedia is committed to maintaining a lively but civil forum for discussion and encourage all readers to share their views on.
  2. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is a plug-in hybrid with 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque, and it's just as good as its spec sheet suggests
  3. Forums. Main. Bronco versus the competition. Drag Race by TFL: Bronco First Edition 2.7L vs. Jeep Wrangler 4XE vs. Toyota FJ. Thread starter Adventure Bronco; Start date Tuesday at 4:19 AM; Prev. 1 Go to page. Go. 15; 16; 17; First Prev 17 of 17 Go to page. Go. Ricky_gibbs. Well-Known Member. First Name.
  4. The Jeep Wrangler 4xe's powertrain is very similar to the powertrain in every other Wrangler model. Like all of those, Wrangler 4xe has an engine up front, the new 2.0-litre turbo four, in this.
  5. Current lease offer for Wrangler 4XE orders placed this month (April 2021) Residuals may change slightly due to trim. Rates and residuals cannot be locked in. There are no current incentives. This is example pricing only; it is not available for immediate delivery. 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE MSRP - $54,xxx 36 mo. / 10k mi. $370 - 380 / month + tax $370 - 380 + tax due at signing.
  6. 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Driving He Said She Said Photo by David Booth/Nadine Filion Article content. It sounds almost too good to be true. A Wrangler — the real Jeep amongst more and more.

2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe - RV - forums

The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is the first-ever plug-in hybrid version of the Wrangler. - Carbuzz. The interior and exterior of the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe also remain unchanged in comparison to the regular 4-door Jeep Wrangler.Being one of the highest models of the 2021 Wrangler lineup, the 2021 Wrangler 4xe also gets many features like a single-zone automatic climate control system, leather. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is a plug-in-hybrid model that still preserves the iconic nameplate's awesome off-road capability.; Along with a combined 375 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque, its. Differential type Open (4xe and Sahara 4xe) or Tru-Lock electronic locking (Rubicon 4xe) Rear 3rd Generation Dana 44 Differential type Open (4xe and Sahara 4xe) with available Trac-Lock anti-spin Tru-Lok electronic locking (Rubicon 4xe) Axle ratios 3.73 (4xe and Sahara 4xe) or 4.10 (Rubicon 4xe Cost to Fill the Tank. $52 (gas only) Tank Size. 17.2 gallons. *Based on 45% highway, 55% city driving, 15,000 annual miles and current fuel prices. Personalize. MSRP and tank size data provided by Edmunds.com, Inc. Range on a tank and refueling costs assume 100% of fuel in tank will be used before refueling. 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4dr 4xe

2021 Jeep® Wrangler 4xe - Iconic SUV With Plug-In Electri

The 2021 Jeep® Wrangler 4xe plug-in hybrid, with 375 horsepower, 470 lb.-ft. of torque and up to 25 miles of pure electric operation, has been named Hybrid Technology Solution of the Year by the. The Wrangler 4xe combines the automaker's 2.0-liter turbo-4 engine, which is already available in the Wrangler, but it adds two electric motors and a 17.3-kwh lithium-ion battery, comprised of. The Wrangler's new hybrid drivetrain has potential to be passed around to other models. On its own, the 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe plug-in hybrid is a big deal for the brand and the model line. It's. Jeep continues to expand its Wrangler SUV's powertrain lineup with the arrival of a plug-in gasoline-electric hybrid option for 2021. Dubbed the 4xe (that's pronounced four-by-E), the Wrangler's.

Jeep Wrangler 4xe Price Increases Agai

The CJ Jeep | Jeep . RELATED: The Perfect Jeep Wrangler Is 20 Years Old According to Hemmings, there was a 60 Minutes episode that tarnished the CJ for being unsafe.The episode claimed that the CJ had a high rollover risk. The older Ford Bronco models would roll pretty easily too.. However, after about 400 trials during testing over the years, the CJ only experienced eight rollovers, and the. The Wrangler 4xe is powered by a 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and an electric motor, fed by a 17kWh battery, which can provide a pure-electric range of up to 25 miles, according to Jeep. Total output is an impressive 375bhp, with 635Nm of torque to make light work of off-roading. Four-wheel drive features, naturally, along with an eight. The 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe's All-Electric Range Isn't Quite What Jeep Said It Would Be When Jeep introduced the plug-in hybrid Wrangler 4xe in September, it was (somewhat justifiably) proud of. The Jeep Wrangler goes plug-in hybrid for 2021 with the powerful 4xe model. It offers 25 miles of EV range, while still being Trail Rated for off-road fun The Wrangler 4xe starts at $47,995, plus a $1,495 destination charge. It pairs a turbocharged 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine with a 17.0-kWh battery. The combination is good for 375 horsepower. The.

Jeep Announces Pricing For Wrangler 4xe PHEV

This 2021 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Hits The Drag Strip

The video launches the new Jeep Wrangler 4xe and puts attention on efforts to combat climate change. Produced together with Emmy and Peabody Award-winning American Writer, Producer, and Director Ann Druyan, it includes passages from Sagan's 1994 book, Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space , within which he spoke in-depth about. The Wrangler's basic engine is a 3.6-liter V-6 producing 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. When paired to an automatic transmission, it receives Jeep's eTorque mild-hybrid assist system. In. Wrangler 4xe Specs. The forthcoming 2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe will deploy a 17.3-kWh lithium-ion battery pack. On top of that, electric motors are available, and they should provide more power. According to Jeep, this is the most powerful Wrangler ever. Using a 2.0-liter turbo-four engine, the hybrid setup will produce 375 hp combined 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Electric Range Test: Is It Better Naked? By Aaron Bragman. July 26, 2021. News. Is the 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe a Good Car? 5 Pros and 4 Cons Wrangler 4xe gets an all-electric range of up to 40km; 2.0-litre turbo-petrol in conjunction with two electric motors and puts out a combined 375hp. The plug-in-hybrid (PHEV) Jeep Wrangler 4xe has.

What Is Under The Hood Of The Jeep® Wrangler 4xe? - Mopar

2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Review Off-Road

Video: Here's The Low-Down On The Upcoming Jeep Wrangler 4xe PHE

2021 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices - Car Forums at

Spotted: White Bronco Outer Banks next to a Wrangler 4xeIs it just me, or does Sting Gray not look as good inJeep Gladiator: non sono previste al momento le versioniHeads-Up! The 2021 Ram 1500 Is Getting Smarter