Home

Persona 3 FES Steam

Persona 3: will it come to PC? PC Game

Before Persona 4 was announced for Steam, Twitter user SabiiWabii (now deleted) tweeted that Persona 4 was coming to PC, and Persona 3 was in the works as well. There's not much proof beyond Sabi. Persona 3 is a role-playing video game developed by Atlus, and chronologically the fourth installment in the Persona series, a subseries of the Megami Tensei franchise. Persona 3 was originally published in 2006 on the PlayStation 2 by Atlus in Japan; the North American release of the game was delayed until 2007 due to issues with the. Last year, Atlus brought Persona 4 Golden to Steam, making it the first mainline Persona title to be on anything other than a Sony console. More recently, Atlus has brought Persona 5 Strikers and the upcoming remaster of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne to PC and Nintendo Switch. With the worlds of Persona 4 and 5 having some PC representation, it's long past due for Persona 3 to get a similar.

Steam Workshop::Persona

Could it finally happen? Word around the Twitter rumor mill is that Persona 3 FES and Persona 4 Golden--two of the best games on the PlayStation Vita--are making its way to PC and Steam, with an. Links - Emulator - https://pcsx2.net/download/releases/windows.htmlPersona 3 FES Rom - https://vimm.net/vault/9235PS2 Bios - https://www.mediafire.com/file/z.. Persona® 5 Strikers - Legacy BGM Pack. Personally I would much rather have Persona 3 FES on Steam, since I think that is the definitive P3 experience, I know FES doesn't have Party Control or the FEMC but I think the lack of cutscenes, the UI, and the lack of 3D exploration really hurts P3 Portable and makes it overall a less interesting experience 3.5k. 88 comments. Continue browsing in r/PERSoNA. r/PERSoNA. This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter. A community for the game series Persona. Persona is a spinoff series from the Megami Tensei series published by Atlus. Discussions related to the main series and its spin offs can be found here. 132k

Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 Royal coming to the Nintendo Switch or Switch Pro is something that a lot of people want but some say that the overlooked Pers.. Persona 3 FES AI. After playing P3P as my first entry in the persona series, and loving every second of P4G, I thought I'd give P3 FES a try, to play The Answer after finishing the original version of the game, and, well, I'm finding the AI so ANNOYING. Because of the progression I've made in the series, I'm used to not having stupid party members

Persona 3: FES is a game from a different era. RPG's have had saves for the longest time, but most games limited that ability to specific locations. Overworld maps, glowing panels, Save Blocks, and glowing butterflies. But save points are somewhat of an outdated concept when auto-saves are so easy to implement Currently, there's three ways to play the third Persona game: Persona 3 proper on PS2, a director's cut-esque in Persona 3 FES, and an enhanced port to PSP with Persona 3 Portable The story is easy to follow but one of the main drawbacks of both games is that the games stat a bit slow, especially 4. One of the commonly stated issues players have with Persona 4 is how long it takes for the game to enable them to explore the world and make their own decisions freely, but bare in mind these are VERY long games that require.

Or something. I dunno. Stuff happened this episode, but the next two episodes should be really exciting, lots is going to happen! :D If you liked the vide.. Atlus will be porting the PS Vita version of Persona 4. It's not confirmed which version Atlus will be porting for part 3; we're hoping it's the PSP version with the FES expansion. In any case, we hope this news turns out true because JRPG fans need to experience the best sequels in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona spin-offs This should work with **PS2 Patch Engine, so you can patch your (legally obtained) ISO along with Velvet Room BG Patch [Persona 3 FES] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) I also recommend Widescreen Fixes [Persona 3 FES] [GUI Mods] (gamebanana.com) New Moon Balance Patch [Persona 3 FES] [Mods] (gamebanana.com) and both Cheat Sheets made for the game Persona 3 FES is an enhanced rerelease of Persona 3 for the PlayStation 2.It contains an estimated 30 additional hours of gameplay over the original Persona 3, most of which comes in the form of an epilogue called The Answer, also known as Episode Aegis in the Japanese version. The game was rereleased as a downloadable game on the PSN for the PS3 in 2012, but only in North America and Europe

Persona 3 Should Be Atlus' Next Steam Port CB

Persona 3. Fes or Portable? P3. I recently played through P4 Golden on steam and I was wondering what the best way would be to experience all persona 3 has to offer. 13 comments. share. save Technically Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 FES have the same exact engine, therefore a P3 FES port could probably be achieved by just replicating what they did with Persona 4 Golden here. I'm not sure if Persona 3 Portable is on the same engine, I think it is but not 100% sure there

Persona 3 FES or Persona 3 Portable on Steam? : PERSoN

1. P3F Community Enhancement Pack (P3F CEP) is an all-in-one collection of tools and mods for emulating the 2008 PS2 release of Persona 3 FES. P3F CEP includes several enhancement mods that improve on the base game in a variety of ways. Whether it's improved textures, combat rebalancing, or just making textboxes prettier, these mods make for a.
  2. g to PC, it would probably be FES. Unless they remake the portable remake and I don't see that happening despite it being the version. A friend got the files' may actually be the dumbest leak thing ever
  3. . Permits . Flags . Report. Progress Report. In.
  4. Persona 3 FES for PS4/PC; Considering how well Persona 4 Golden sold on Steam when it released, I'm hoping Persona 3 will arrive on it as well. Hopefully a mix between the PSP version (being.

This collection would hopefully include the PSP remakes of the first two games, Persona 3: FES, and Persona 4 Golden, as well as the first ever localization of the PSP version of Persona 2. With that out of the way, Persona 3 FES is a fantastic game that blends traditional turn based JRPG combat with high school life simulation. It's also the first Persona title to introduce the calendar and social link systems, as well as the art style the series is known for. That said, it's the first time around for many of the mechanics you've. Persona 3 fes ported to steam or ps4. Dont even need a remake just a port would be awesome. 0; 45; ASTROFANBOY; Sat 5th Dec 2020; @nessisonett As today there is: Persona 5 Persona 5 Mang

Will Persona 3 come to steam? : PERSoNA - reddi

1. First released in Japan on April 19 th, 2007, Persona 3 FES is the definitive version of Atlus' cult-favorite Persona 3. The game that lead the way for Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 5 Royal, FES is the version of the game most fans have experienced due to its popularity.. RELATED: Persona: 5 Best Waifus In The Series (& 5 Of The Absolute Worst Options
  2. For Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES on the PlayStation 2, a GameFAQs message board topic titled persona 3 fes (ps2 classic) saves
  3. try out shin megami tensei: digital devil saga 1 and 2. the story is pretty weird, but in an interesting and mythology based kind of way. i really liked it, and there's a good chance you would too
  4. Persona 3 FES has accidentally been listed twice on the PS4 store, once this year and another several years ago, with nothing happening. If you wish to keep up with leaks, ESRB is usually the first one that lets us know when a new PS1 or PS2 Classic is happening
  5. Persona 3 FES is an enhanced rerelease of Persona 3 for the PlayStation 2.It contains an estimated 30 additional hours of gameplay over the original Persona 3, most of which comes in the form of an epilogue called The Answer, also known as Episode Aegis in the Japanese version. The game was rereleased as a downloadable game on the PSN for the PS3 in 2012, but only in North America and Europe

Amicitia is a modding network dedicated to documenting & reverse engineering SMT/Persona games, named after TGEnigma's all-in-one editor application of the same name.: We are NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ATLUS, SEGA, or any of its subsidiaries or its affiliates That changed in 2020 with the release of Persona 4 Golden on Steam, which sold well despite being a decade-old game. In 2021, Persona 5 Strikers (the hack and slash spinoff) also launched on PC A detailed response from a PSTV Persona 3 Portable owner? Sweet. It sounds like it's not so bad then. I knew it'd be worse looking than 4 Golden and 3 FES but it's good to know it's still worth it. I'm looking forward to the femaleMC Persona 3 Portable also does not include The Answer, though it does provide the option to play as a female protagonist -- which is arguably an entirely different experience. While all of these are excusive to now-outdated consoles, Persona 3 FES is the easiest (and most affordable) to obtain Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 marks the period in which the spinoff series really began to catch its footing and develop its style. With a stylish sense in everything that it does, from the menus to the soundtrack and to the anime like cutscenes, Persona 3 creates an engaging and interesting world to explore and discover.. PERSONA

We already saw Persona 5 Strikers release this year on Steam, and a closely related Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster was released on Steam as well. Some other possibilites are a Persona. Persona 3 / FES / Portable; Persona 4 / Golden; Persona 5 / Royal. Persona O.A. Persona 3 [] Increasing Social Stats will help the protagonist initiate certain Social Links. There are three social stats: Academics, Courage and Charm. The Social Links that are unlocked, including the required level for some of them, vary between the male and. Persona 3: FES coming to PSN next week. Continuing the strong momentum of the Shin Megami Tensei series, here comes one of the best from the last generation

Persona 3: FES : steamgri

Follow Follow @Persona_3_FES Following Following @Persona_3_FES Unfollow Unfollow @Persona_3_FES Blocked Blocked @Persona_3_FES Unblock Unblock @Persona_3_FES Pending Pending follow request from @Persona_3_FES Cancel Cancel your follow request to @Persona_3_FES. More. Copy link to Tweet they're asking for my steam trade url. 1 reply 0. Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher. Member. Oct 25, 2017. 17,899. The Digital World. Jun 9, 2020. #68. The greatest game of all time, and Persona 3, are coming to Steam. I absolutely will make sure to buy P4G Persona 3 FES is an enhanced rerelease of Persona 3 for the PlayStation 2.It contains an estimated 30 additional hours of gameplay over the original Persona 3, most of which comes in the form of an epilogue called The Answer, also known as Episode Aegis in the Japanese version. For use with the PCSX2 emulator only. 5. share

Why Persona 3 Fans Should Keep Their Eyes on July Game Ran

Los fans esperan una localización a Occidente de Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers, el aterrizaje de Persona 3 FES en Steam (siguiendo así los pasos de Persona 4 Golden) o una posible. #3 Edited By Catolf @nohthink: As stated above, do Karaoke at night accept for saturday and sunday because there are too many people. Also you can go to the Wild duck Burger and try some of the mystery meat during the day if you can't do it at night A teenager who was orphaned as a young boy returns to the city of his childhood. Shortly after transferring to Gekkoukan High School, he is attacked by Shad..

Video: Rumor: Persona 3, 4 Golden Coming To Steam This Weeken

How To Play Persona 3 FES On Your PC (2020 Working) - YouTub

Please be true Anything NOT involving Persona 5 would be nice. A Persona Fes 3 remaster for the PC with updated controls/gameplay (control over your part) would be nice and give me motivation to actually finish the thing.. . .and they can take their time with Persona 6. As much as I enjoyed 5 there's no world where it was a leap above Persona 4 beyond graphics Persona 3 FES is the same as Persona 3, and it includes an extra epilogue section with the final part of the story and a large area to explore and battle in. Update: Yup!Persona 4 Golden is now available on Steam No word yet on whether Persona 5 is also inbound for PC. Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden Coming to Steam - Rumor No word yet on whether Persona 5 is also inbound for PC

I was just playing Persona 3 FES on my PS2 the other day at my parents' house. It's such a good game but I don't need another console in my apartment. 900,000 sales of P4G on Steam is actually. @Ventilator: I played and beat the origional, not FES, my party was Aigis, Junpei and Akihiko and my levels were all 90, the main was 98. I didn't once use a heal during that fight (didn't need too) Aigis, Junpie and Akihiko are great with buffs and de-buffs, this I did that at first before I went into attack mode

persona 3 fes steam - htvnetwork

Persona 3 FES, i wouldn't bother with. It has some nice additions, such as the anime cut scenes and the Answer expansion. Given the price it's hard to say don't buy it, but just bear in mind it's a frustrating version of the game and as such not as fun as the PSP version. Re-bloged from my Ryu's Dreams & Dave's Gaming Blog Persona 3 FES is set for release on PlayStation 2 across Europe on October 17. Persona 3 FES is a standalone edition to this award winning series and does not require the original Persona 3 to play

Hero for Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES by The Duality

How Should Persona 3 Be Ported to PC? : PERSoN

5 Persona 3: The Journey and Persona 3: The Answer Persona 3 is set a decade later in 2009 and follows Minato Arisato and the Shadow Extracurricular Execution Squad (SEES) as they investigate the Dark Hour, an hour set in between 12 a.m. midnight and 12:01 a.m. that only a select few experience that has demon-like shadows stalk around I think it will come to the Switch. Most games that sell on Steam eventually make their way to Switch. Atlus is probably trying to stagger the release of Persona games on Switch, with Persona Crimson coming out pretty soon. I would think Persona Crimson -> Persona 3/4 -> Persona 5R would make most sense from a release strategy standpoint If you're only going to play through once, I would honestly vote Person 3 FES for the more detailed cutscenes and what-not. Sure, you won't have the benefit of giving commands in battle, but you can always just play on Easy if you want, and having experience with a previous Persona game means you'll have a good grasp on the combat mechanics already Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES forum. Join our community and participate in a collection of forum threads, questions, answers, and other discussions about Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES Persona 3 and 4 are amazing games and they deserve to be on ps3 and ps4 HD 1080p 60fps, 5 is coming soon, why not bring 3 and 4. Report a policy violation. Share this petition Petition Closed. This petition had 112 supporters. Atlus: Persona 3 and 4 HD remaster. Share on Facebook

Why Atlus Snubbed Persona 3 From A Port on the PC

Persona 3 FES vector logo, free to download in EPS, SVG, JPEG and PNG formats Ever since I first played Persona 3 FES in 2007, I treasured the flagship Persona RPG experience. The magical blend of slice-of-life high school drama and high-stakes dungeon crawling tickled my brain unlike anything else, and that's true to this day. When Persona 5 launched in 2017, I easily sunk 100 hours into it and couldn't think of anything else P3fes ↺3 persona 3 fes. New horizons is available now, exclusively for the nintendo switch. Golden recently released on steam (still not on switch sadly), some of these outfits and dancing duds from the investigation team might look familiar. New horizons is now available exclusively for. Pine arabian superangel502 34 0 new animal crossing qr.

Persona 3 FES - SteamGridDBPersona 3 y Persona 4 Golden podrían salir en Steam tanMod Menu [Persona 3 FES] [Mods]Modern Skill Rebalance [Persona 3 FES] [Mods]Persona 3 FES (Gra PS2) - CeneoShin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES | RPG SitePoR - Promoted Ike [Super Smash BrosAeon persona 4 fusion | patented lifewave patches

Persona 5 Strikers is a spin-off sequel hack & slash game of the original Persona 5. Now please Atlus keep those pc ports coming to steam! Persona 3 Fes and Persona 5 Royal next The first Persona title on a Nintendo system brings together the casts of Persona 3 and 4 in a new adventure! Legend has it that listening to the end of the bell chimes of the Yasogami High School's clock tower causes people to die, and this time the bell tolls for the Investigation Team and the SEES Otherwise you should absolutely play Persona 3 FES. It's better written and has a better story than 4. If the AI party members bugs you too much and you don't mind a visual novel-esque presentation, then play Persona 3 Portable where you can control your party members. Honestly, though, I stuck with FES and I'm glad I did