Home

PowerPoint bar chart rounded edges

Round Point Flat Triangle PowerPoint Diagram

In this example, I take a standard bar chart and show you how to round off the edges. Download the workbook on my blog here - https://www.vizwiz.com/2018/08/.. How do I make the columns in my column chart have rounded tops? I am hoping to make the tops of my columns rounded like in the top left corner of the image below. Adding a border, selecting Format Data Series and changing the border style cap type to round only rounds the corners and rounds the bottom, which I don't want Go to 'Format' tab and choose Edit shape -> Change shape -> Rectangles and choose 'Round Single corner rectangle'. Go to individual rectangles you selected and pull the yellow handles to allow for maximum curvature as shown below: The last step is to rotate the rounded corners so that they form the rounded corners of the table Hi, In this video , we will learn how to how to round off the edges of standard Bar Chart.Disclaimer:It doesn't feel good to have a disclaimer in every video.. The only way to make the compression stick and not revert to the previous setting of 150ppi is to click 'use default resolution' and go into settings and make default resolution 96ppi. But I STILL have a problem after this, which is that the ppt size simply doesn't change. Right now it stands at 87 MB

Presenteer met PowerPoint® - Onderdeel van Microsoft 365

How to Create Rounded Bar Charts - YouTub

Nov 17, 2009. #2. Hi. Try the following: - draw a rounded rectangle in the worksheet. Inser->Shapes->Rounded Rectangle. - Copy the shape. - click on one of the bars in the series. All the bars in the series will be selected The way to fix it and use curved edges instead of straight edges is by changing the connector type (edge). Using connectors in PowerPoint 2010 can help to make awesome designs and complete graphs. Right click over the edge and look for Connector Types. Now, choose Curved Connector instead of Straight Connector bar chart , combined axis , measure names , measure values , rounded , tableau , tip No comments I've used rounded bar charts a few Makeover Mondays. I received an email from a reader yesterday about how to create them, so I decided to make a video in case anyone else has the same question going forward Like If you round the rect, it rounds all 4 corners. If I want to round just the top 2 corners, a solution might be to draw a regular square rect on bottom half and have it overlap the rounded rect. Then you have to account for the highlight color which is a completely separate bar that is overlayed on top the regular bar

I have created a bar chart in chart.js using the below code. However I want to give the bars rounded corners instead of edged ones at the top of the bars. I can't find any way to do this using the global settings of chart.js. Is there any way to achieve the effect I want Closed. Is it possible to make Rounded edges to the Bar Charts? #4500. dinmaduraimani opened this issue on Jan 20 · 3 comments. Comments. antoinerg closed this on Jan 20 How-To: Creating Progress Bars. Here's how to create your own progress bar in PowerPoint: First draw a rectangle with two rounded corners. Rotate the shape 90° counterclockwise. To do this, simply use the key combination ALT + ← six times. Now copy the shape as many times as needed. You can use the CTRL + C and CTRL + V commands to do this.

How do I make the columns in my column chart have rounded

Download Bar Chart PowerPoint Templates. Making bar charts and dashboards with complex data was never easy. With SlideModel's professionally crafted bar chart templates you can easily create amazing bar charts to present your data in the form of easy to grasp slides. These unique slide designs are easy to edit, with the option to comprehensively customize the very basic aspects of each. Dec 1, 2015 - Learn to create PowerPoint table with rounded corners. Follow our simple step by step instructions to create these interesting tables for your business presentations. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore by touch or with. how do you make a progress bar with rounded edges like this: i'm specifically trying to do this with a progressbar, not a slider. thanks · I'm not sure if I understand your requirement. If you want to have rounded corner progressbar, I believe you can adjust Border.CornerRadius property in progressbar control template. Please see example below: <Window. PowerPoint: how do I create rounded corners on a picture? By Jeff Kortenbosch. Hi everyone, I've got a question for you. I want to create a picture with round corners en specifically set the corner 'roundness' (Is that a word? It is now!) I tend just to use one of the preset picture styles and remove the effects I don't need but was thinking. Bar Chart With Round Corner Edges. Post by haran_123 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:02 pm Hi, How to implement the bar chart with Round Edge Corners. I have tried as below but it is not even reflecting any thing in the Bar Chart. Code: Select all. renderer.setSeriesShape(1, new RoundRectangle2D.Float(3, 3, 6, 6, 10, 10))

PowerPoint Table with Rounded Corners - Presentation

This 'Infographic Circular Bar Chart for PowerPoint and Google Slides' features: 2 unique slides. Light and Dark layout. Ready to use template with numbers and text placeholders. Completely editable shapes. Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios. PPTX file and for Google Slides 10.8k members in the powerpoint community. A community dedicated to providing users of Microsoft Office PowerPoint tips, tricks, and insightful I love D3.js and Data Viz. Recently I was wondering how to draw a rounded-corner bar chart. I found there are already some nice answer in StackOverflow. svg / d3.js rounded corner on one corner of a rectangle - Stack Overflow. Rounded corner only on one side of svg - Stack Overflow. In brief, you can use <path> instead of <rect> when you want. Select any shape within the SmartArt graphic that you want to change. In the example shown in Figure 2, we have selected the rounded rectangle in the middle.Now, select the SmartArt Tools Format tab on the Ribbon.; Figure 2: SmartArt Tools Format tab selected Within the SmartArt Tools Format tab, locate the Shapes group. Then, click the Change Shape button, as shown in Figure 3, below Change the color of a chart. When you insert a chart, small buttons appear next to its upper-right corner. Use the Chart Styles button to quickly change the color or style of the chart. Click the chart you want to change. In the upper-right corner, next to the chart, click Chart Styles. Click Color and pick the color scheme you want, or click.

Select the chart. Right-click the horizontal axis text and choose Format Axis. In PowerPoint 2013: In the taskpane on the right, click the arrow next to Labels to expand that section. In PowerPoint 2007, 2010 and 2013: Click the Label Position or Axis Labels drop-down list and choose High. (Another option that works in some situations is Low. The Rounded Hexagon Diagram for PowerPoint presents 3 slides of gradient hexagonal shapes. These hexagon PowerPoint shapes could be used for a wide range of presentation concepts. For example, 6 steps curved hexagonal business diagram, process cycle, and linked segments Open source HTML5 Charts for your website. config setup action Right-click on Index, go to Compute Using and select Path (Bin) Click on the Mark Type and select Circle. Right-click on Category and select Sort. Put Values on top of Background. We should now see the following: Now with a bit of formatting, we can get the following: I hope you enjoyed this very, very, quick and simple Progress Bar in Tableau

SWOT PowerPoint Template Round Corners - SlideModel

Stacked Bar Chart with Rounded Corners. Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec date (month) 0 20 40 60 80 100 120 Count of Records drizzle fog rain snow sun weather Here's how to change your chart labels from actual data to something like $1K. Apply it by right-clicking the data label and going to the number tab, then in the Custom category. Type $0,k in the type box and hit OK. [If using Microsoft 2007, then click on the Format tab, Format Selection, Number and then type into Format Code box: $0,k. Anyone accomplish to create rounded bars (only the top of the bar, radius = 4'ish) in react-chartjs-2

The answer could be no when you are working in the PowerPoint interface because in PowerPoint parlance, standing bar charts are column charts, and sleeping bar charts are what it calls bar charts! Like bar or line charts, column charts also work best to compare values over a period of time such as days, weeks, months, quarters, or years To create rounded gauges in Tableau, you need three measures: (1) the measure you are analyzing, (2) a calculated field that creates the bottom of the gauge, and (3) a calculated field that creates the end of the gauge. The measure I am analyzing in my example is a table calculation that computes the percent of sales across the 17 sub. Rounded Rectangles in Bar Charts. Contribute to jedtrow/Chart.js-Rounded-Bar-Charts development by creating an account on GitHub

In this blog post below, I am going to show you how I used the new Rounded Borders feature to create shaded charts with rounded borders as shown below. I used the new Rounded Borders feature that was released Power BI Desktop - Feb 2019 Rounded Borders. This is what it looked like once I had completed the following steps below the image chart-types_img88 799×641 18 KB Axeman July 10, 2019, 11:45pm #2 You can't easily do this in ggplot , because rounded lines extend beyond the normal limits of the line The basic idea of rounded corners is putting some shape objects into the corners of the column headers. Here are the steps to create rounded corners: To show the Drawing toolbar, click on the Drawing icon in the main toolbar; Go to Drawing Bar > Auto Shapes> Basic Shapes and insert an arc and a rectangl There is no way to directly round the cell corners, here I will insert a round corner shape to above the cell. 1. Because the shape will hide the cell contents, you do not need to type anything in the cells you want to round their corners. Click Insert > Shape, and select the shape you need from the Rectangles section of the list. 2

Tableau Bar Chart Rounded corners March 04, 2019 Tableau Bar Chart Rounded corners Follow the steps in the video below to create rounded corners for the bar chart: Share Get link; Facebook; Twitter; Pinterest; Email; Other Apps; Labels #bar round#roundedcorners#Tableau BarChartRounded orners #tableaurounded Bar with Negative Values; Bar with Markers; Reversed Bar Chart; Custom DataLabels Bar; Patterned; Bar with Images; Mixed / Combo Charts. Line Column; Multiple Y-Axis; Line & Area; Line Column Area; Line Scatter; Timeline Charts. Basic; Custom Colors; Multi-series; Advanced (Multiple ranges) Multiple series - Group rows; Candlestick Charts. It will generate a rounded corner bar chart which will have a radius of 20px. You can change the radius of bars by changing the value of 'cornerRadius' variable in the code. The inbuilt Chart.js function 'Chart.elements.Rectangle.prototype.draw' is used to change the default shape of rectangular bar plotted in bar chart using Chart.js Once your WordArt or text box is in place, type in the text you want to see curved. To begin curving your text, make sure your WordArt object or text box is selected and then select the Format tab on the ribbon bar. From here, click the Text Effects button. This will load a drop-down menu, showing the various text effects that. Make beautiful-looking Rounded Corner Three-Quarter Donut Chart with Adobe XD. Ravi Joon. Follow. Add a circle shape ⭕ at the edge of a blue donut with same 4px stroke; At last add text as per your design requirements, I have added spend amount out of total amount. here you can see the total amount is represented by grey color and spend.

How to Create a Bar chart with rounded edges in tableau

1. Both charts below use the same data range, three cells each containing the value 1. Each pie wedge is 1/3 of the total, 33.333333%, rounded to 33%. However, the first chart reports percentages of 34%, 33%, and 33%. The second chart, with one added decimal digit of precision, correctly displays 33.3% for all three wedges
  2. How to Adjust the Bars on the Chart Step 1. Using the Direct Selection Tool (A), select one of those black bars and focus on the Appearance panel. Remove the color from the stroke and select the fill. Replace the existing color with the linear gradient shown below and then go to Effect > Stylize > Rounded Corners. Enter a 3 px Radius and click OK
  3. Click on the Chart icon to launch the Insert Chart menu. Click Insert on PowerPoint's ribbon, then choose Chart. The Insert Chart menu will open with a variety of chart templates. On the left side, you'll see a variety of PowerPoint chart types, such as Column, Line, Pie, Bar and more
  4. How to crop an image in PowerPoint 2010 or earlier: Simple shapes (circle, triangle, arrow) 1. Select your image. 2. In the Picture Format tab, click on the small arrow underneath the Crop button to display more options.. 3. Choose Crop to Shape from this menu, and select whichever shape you require.. 4. By default, PowerPoint stretches your chosen shape to cover the entire image

How can I make a doughnut chart with rounded edges or

If you thought the right one - I agree! In this article, we shall start off with a simple bar chart and build a great visual following these 5 Tableau tips: Sorting. Making rounded bars. Format title, labels, and axes. Formatting chart area. Intuitive colour. Pro Tip: Open Tableau and work along with this article I came across a blog post called Is it just me?(software defaults), which asks the age-old question, Why Are My Excel Bar Chart Categories Backwards? The post was in a new blog by Alex Kerin of Data Driven Consulting.Alex works on projects in analytics and dashboarding. I have been asked this question a number of times, and being a founding member of Chart Busters, of course I know the answer Cherry Chart; Rounded Columns. Cone Chart; Overview. AnyChart provides a lot of series types out of the box, you can see all of them in the List of supported chart types and compatible series types can be switched one into another during the runtime using When applying round to top corners on a Bar chart doesn't give the results I was looking for for negative values. On the bars presenting negative values the actual top corners are rounded not the corners that are furtherst away from the axis. This markup for a chart displays this: <

Bar chart rounded corners? [SOLVED] Chandoo

It adds more than 85 powerful yet easy-to-use productivity tools to the PowerPoint ribbon. These include making rounded corners in multiple shapes, extracting the selected slides to a new presentation, removing unused slide masters and layouts, showing various slide statistics and estimated duration, and others. Cost: $19.95. 15 Go ahead and round out those corners. You of course say No problem! but when you get back into PowerPoint you realize that there is no option to round out the corners of a table. There may not be a direct way to insert a table with rounded edges, but there are two easy ways to get the job done BAR CHART ROUNDED CORNERS. GitHub Gist: instantly share code, notes, and snippets Hi, I need rounded corner for each bar in the series chart. Assist me its urgent. My code : chart.Series[0].Points.Add(new DataPoint {AxisLabel = Kindergarten Rounded edged column chart in Power BI. 05-15-2020 05:01 AM. Hi All, I need a round edged column chart in Power BI. I have looked through all the options available in all Power BI desktop but couldn't find any option to change the edges of the column to round shape. I know this can be achieved in MS Excel

Rounded bar stairs PowerPoint Diagram Templat

Create stunning charts with our bar chart PowerPoint templates. Present your information in a visually attractive way with the help of these colorful templates. This pack of PowerPoint sliders is an absolute must for any sales or marketing presentations 2. Individually change the order of items. You can manage the order of items one by one if you don't want to reverse the entire set. Follow these steps: With the chart selected, click the Chart Tools Design tab. Choose Select Data in the Data section. The Select Data Source dialog box opens. You can only change the values on the left side of.

When you're trying to highlight a key part of a chart or table, you may want to use an arrow.It's fairly easy to create an arrow in PowerPoint 2007, but it is not as obvious how to create an eye-appealing curved arrow.I find that curved arrows are frequently better than straight arrows because they can bend around other important data points in a chart or table rather blocking them These Circular PowerPoint Templates come with different circular diagram designs, including circular flow diagrams, 3D diagrams, multi-layer diagrams and more. Choose the template which is apt for your business theme. Diagrams that are stunning and editable according to your choice are available. A collection of different circle diagrams, flow. PowerPoint graph templates like the 198 options in this are flexible. That means that you can re-use them for any number of presentations without repeating yourself. Use the flow charts, bar charts, and stacked bar charts to present your data visually. 4. Organizational Data Chart Presentatio PowerPoint design / Effective eLearning; Comments: 1; Articulate Storyline 360 is a great tool for producing interactive eLearning content. A particularly useful feature allows you to import your pre-designed slides, so that you can convert PowerPoint to Storyline and turn your presentations into beautiful eLearning, saving you time and effort Answer. The ability to create rounded corners for worksheet borders in a dashboard is not built in the product. As a workaround, create an image to create the appearance of rounded corners: In Tableau Desktop, create a new dashboard. Double click the image option on the Dashboard toolbox. Select the desired image and click open

With MSChart, how to do round the edges of the bar graph

There's a template for timelines for month-long, year-long, and longer projects, as well as timeline templates that visually map major project milestones. Use an Excel timeline template to chart your work plan or try a PowerPoint timeline template to track key dates Table of Contents: 3:16: How to Create Connector Lines Efficiently 12:08: Exercise: Fix the Corporate Structure Slide 24:32: Recap and Summary NOTE: This sample lesson uses custom shortcuts that are not built into PowerPoint. To get the shortcuts in red below working properly, you must follow the instructions in this sample lesson where we customize the interface and Quick Access Toolbar

Bar Chart in PowerPoint - Formatting Tips - Presentation

Rounded. Bar charts. Just look at those curves. As a newcomer to Tableau the discovery of rounded bars is ground-breaking. Making your first rounded bar chart feels like you've transcended from using your Grandad's clunky square bars to the world of sleek, futuristic bars Material Bar Charts have many small improvements over Classic Bar Charts, including an improved color palette, rounded corners, clearer label formatting, tighter default spacing between series, softer gridlines and titles (and the addition of subtitles) How can I show matching data points based on clicking on the matching div in Chart.JS Part 2. How to add Rounded Borders on a Doughnut Chart in Chart.JS; How to put Rounded Corners on Bar Chart in Chart.JS 3; How to toggle datasets with a button in Chart.JS 3; How to make a custom legend in Chart.J These graphs templates help convey the data in a much-simplified manner to understand and communicate it powerfully and effectively. Our uniquely designed templates include Chart designs like Waterfall Chart PowerPoint, Bubble Chart PowerPoint, Comparison Chart, Pie chart, and graph designs like Bar Graph, Bell curve, Gaussian curve, etc., and. In the Choose a SmartArt Graphic window that opens choose the Hierarchy category on the left. On the right, click an organization chart layout, such as Organization Chart.. When you're done, click OK.. Click a box in the SmartArt graphic, and then type your text. Type the text you want to replace the placeholder text

Rounded corners for stacked column and stacked bar graph

The PresentationGO Free Google Slides themes and PowerPoint templates library includes an extensive collection of 1,500+ high-quality presentation templates: from themes and background, charts & diagrams, text & tables, timelines & planning, and graphics & metaphors Clone via HTTPS Clone with Git or checkout with SVN using the repository's web address A bar chart (aka bar graph, column chart) plots numeric values for levels of a categorical feature as bars. Levels are plotted on one chart axis, and values are plotted on the other axis. Each categorical value claims one bar, and the length of each bar corresponds to the bar's value. Bars are plotted on a common baseline to allow for easy. Which of the following effects will add thickness and a rounded edge to a shape? Bevel. PowerPoint uses a spreadsheet to create charts within your presentation. true. You can change your mouse to a highlighter, pen, or laser pointer during your presentation in order to draw attention to parts of the slide. Priya would like to change the.

PPT - Major Connectors PowerPoint Presentation, free

It not only recognizes simple column and bar charts, but also stacked ones. When data is compiled for a report or PowerPoint presentation, rounding summations in Excel is a frequent problem. It is often desirable but difficult to achieve that rounded totals match the total of the rounded addends. The video below. How to Use PowerPoint's Background Remover When the background in a picture is a solid color, it's easy to remove the background so that only the main image appears in the picture. This allows text, a picture, or another color to show and is a way to blend your photos into the slide background seamlessly Hi Timothy, As explained, the SubReport item serves as a placeholder, thus it takes the dimensions of its child report. The report itself however cannot have rounded corners due to the reasons outlined in the previous post. Your best bet would be to match the background colors of the main and detail reports and try to simulate rounded corners for the detail report by using PictureBox items. The CSS border-radius property defines the radius of an element's corners. Tip: This property allows you to add rounded corners to elements! Here are three examples: 1. Rounded corners for an element with a specified background color: Rounded corners! 2. Rounded corners for an element with a border: Rounded corners! 3 Creating our thermometer template in PowerPoint will require quite a few steps using shapes, merge commands, alignment and grouping. But once it's created, we'll be able to save it and use it over and over again. Add a tall skinny rectangle shape with rounded corners

The option to adjust corners is the portion at the bottom. Just enter in a value, and watch those sharp edges go smooth! The smaller the value, the less rounded the corners will be. This example depicts what a rounded corner at 50px looks like In this post I will be sharing WPF Design to produce WPF Buttons with Rounded corners and hover effects. Each button have separate hover color but same design. We will be using StaticResource style property and declare our WPF Button style in App.xaml file of our WPF Project. Take a new WPF Window or Page in your Project and Edit it as below

rounding corners of pictures in powerpoint - Microsoft

1. Copper 110 flat bar, known as electrolytic tough pitch (ETP) copper, is ideal for electrical conductivity and formability and is used in electrical components, telecommunication materials and wiring. Offered in a variety of edge conditions including full round edge and square edge, copper bus bar can is also available with either tin or silver.
  2. Creative Dot Charts PowerPoint Template. 10 slides. Creative Area Chart PowerPoint Template. 10 slides. Spider Chart PowerPoint Template. 10 slides. Area Chart PowerPoint Template. 10 slides. Playful Venn Diagram PowerPoint Template
  3. Click that to see the Rounded Corners option. For Excel 2013 and 2016, click the Border category to exapand it. The Rounded Corners options is at the bottom: Put a tick in the box for Rounded Corners. To get a Shadow for your chart, click the Shadow option on the left of your dialogue box. The options will change to these
  4. This freebie by Showeet includes over 40 editable elements which you can use for creating a PowerPoint infographic. The package includes column charts in the shape of an hourglass, a bottle and a glass of wine, a thermometer, a pyramid, batteries, and more. Bar charts can be illustrated into a laptop screen, pills, coins, batteries, and more
  5. The Reading view in PowerPoint displays the status bar as well as the presentation. (T/F) True. Pressing the Shift key with the insertion point is at a bullet level. (T/F) False. Fonts are measured in points. (T/F) True. Can contain text, pictures, tables, and charts. Slide Theme Thumbnail Placeholder Title slide. Slide. Set of unified design.
  6. al data in your presentation, then a bar graph may prove to be useful
  7. In other words, if you changed the bar chart in your example to a stacked chart then the value labels would display round numbers, not % of total. I would like to create a stacked chart with round numbers that showed a value that was the % of total

Step 3 - Add a two-stop gradient fill to shape. With the shape on top of the image, you right-click on the shape and click on Format Shape at the bottom of the pop-up menu. Under the Fill tab, you select Gradient fill. Under the Gradient stops, remove one of the stops so you only have two (by default you get three stops but the third. You cannot round the corners of rectangle instead add an image. Thursday, August 7, 2008 7:14 AM. All replies text/html 8/7/2008 7:14:06 AM NMadhuri 1. 1 Round Bars : Spec. Diameter, in. Diameter Tol. Copper: Round Bar: 101-H04, 110-H04, 145-H02, 182: Drawn: Up to 0.150 +/- 0.0013 Copper : Round Bar: 101-H04, 110-H04. Description. This article describes how to add rounded corners to specific sides in the Rect series types. Solution. Flutter Cartesian chart widget provides support for customizing the corners of the Rect series types using the borderRadius property of the chart series such as column, range column, bar, stacked column, and stacked bar. By using the borderRadius property, you can change the. Download timeline PowerPoint templates and planning slides for your presentations from the library. Our timeline ppt templates will help you to create awesome PowerPoint timeline template slides for your, Marketing, Business, startup, or even your college project presentations. The timeline PowerPoint diagrams designed by our professional design team is worth a use

How to get rounded corners on a Bar chart RGrap

1. imal and maximal values that correspond to lower and upper bounds.
  2. I create a number of corporate presentations. What I like most about the 750+ PowerPoint charts & Diagrams is the clean edges. Compared to other templates, your pack is professional. I have had a very good experience with your product
  3. Today we're revisiting one of our more popular guides, Creating rounded corners in Excel Tables, and have updated it for v7.1.When Igor Asselbergs was contemplating the value of round corners in design, he came to the conclusion that in many cases they added real value to the user experience. The effect can be explained by the Gestalt Law of Continuity
  • Bus to school Peel.
  • Complete anatomy customer service.
  • Job satisfaction example sentence.
  • Calacatta Nuvo vs Statuario Maximus.
  • Star wheel app.
  • How should we treat chemical burns.
  • Canon VIXIA HF R800 as webcam.
  • Twilight fashion trio.
  • Prank chat for your crush.
  • Cleveland protests today.
  • Chocolade cake recept met cacaopoeder.
  • How long is staph infection contagious.
  • CSS transition: text shadow.
  • No belly button clone.
  • How to delete activity zones on Arlo Pro 3.
  • How to Set photo on song.
  • 1 ton Dump Truck for sale ebay.
  • Loco Quiz time today.
  • Gerberian Shepsky Registration.
  • Galaxy geode cake.
  • Slender Avatar Roblox girl.
  • Used car value Canada.
  • Weather Drakensberg.
  • Mediterranean from Above DVD.
  • Is having a stoma bag a disability.
  • Eland for sale in Texas.
  • Funny rehab memes.
  • Customized meaning in Punjabi.
  • Dragon Ball coloring book online.
  • Palmilla Golf Cabo reviews.
  • How to stop updating cached messages Outlook 2010.
  • Mastering the Art of French Cooking Canada.
  • Pizza in Hindi language.
  • Little Pie Company Sampler.
  • Plane crash in Nigeria today 2021.
  • 2019 Yamaha YZ450F for sale.
  • Kho Na Doon main Video song download.
  • Producers and consumers in Economics.
  • Candy corn bar.
  • Animal Crossing villager popularity.
  • FGM guidance for schools.