Home

4 weeks 5 days pregnant hcg levels

HCG levels at 4 - 5 weeks? - May 2018 Babies Forums

4 Weeks Pregnant: Symptoms, Tips, and More

Beta hCG levels usually double about every 2 days for the first four weeks of pregnancy. As pregnancy progresses the doubling time becomes longer. By 6 to 7 weeks beta hCG levels may take as long as 3 1/2 days to double. hCG normally reaches a peak level at about 8 to 10 weeks and then declines for the remainder of the pregnancy The Highest reported hCG values during 4 weeks twins pregnancy are higher 5 times then hCG values reported in the same period when the woman carry a single baby instead. Also the 4 weeks' average hCG levels is 129 miu/l for singleton, while twins average hCG value is 235 miu/l. How to Expect Having Twins at 4 weeks LMP or 14 DPO What was your starting HCG and how far along were you? Mine was 285 at 3 weeks 5 days and at 5 weeks 4 days 25650 http://www.baby2see.com/preconception/hcg.html There is a calculator on that page to see if your numbers are doubling at the appropriate rate if anyone is intereste At 5 weeks pregnant, your hCG levels can range from about 217 to 8,245 mIU/mL. What are normal levels of hCG when not pregnant? Can hCG levels be high when not pregnant? What should hCG levels be at 4 weeks .medical investigation on the part of the doctoro The normal HCG levels at 5 weeks pregnant range between 18 and 7,340 mIU per millilitere As one can see, this is a very wide range of HCG levels at 5 weeks pregnantn This is because the processes that increase the level of HCG in the blood tend to occur rapidlyl The exact date of conception in most pregnancies cannot be properly estimatede This.

HCG level chart and hcg levels charts at 4, 5, 6, to 12 week

HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is often called the pregnancy hormone because it is made by cells formed in the placenta, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and becomes attached to the uterine wall. Levels can first be detected by a blood test about 11 days after conception and about 12-14 days after conception by a urine test.. HCG levels at 4 - 5 weeks. I had a missed miscarriage this summer (D&C 17th Sept 2014). I had one AF in between my D&C and finding out I am pregnant again. I am currently 4 weeks 4 days (LMP 18 Oct, ovulated 1 Nov). My HCG levels so far are: It seems like these numbers are too high and are increasing too quickly

Low hcg levels 4 weeks 4 days. Early pregnancy signs and symptoms. No symptoms.. feel great at 4 weeks +3 days. Early pregnancy signs and symptoms. 5 weeks 3 days yellow discharge. Early pregnancy signs and symptoms. 6 weeks 3 days pregnant no morning sickness :-/. Anonymous The average levels During the fourth week of pregnancy, calculating from the past menstrual cycle date, the standard HCG levels range from 5 mIU/ml to 426 mIU/ml, in accordance with the American Pregnancy Association. Low levels of HCG Add Friend Ignore. alex and abbi's mom Due November 6; 5 kids; 3 angel babies; Houston, Arkansas 7470 posts. Feb 27th '12. Quoting NicholeLeAnne: Ok I got my results back for my first HCG levels. I am currently at 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My levels came back at 1,906 Low levels of hCG may be detected in a woman's blood 8-11 days after conception. hCG levels in early pregnancy are at their highest towards the end of the first trimester, before they gradually decline over the rest of the pregnancy. hCG levels can vary at different times of the day, and from week to week

My first hCG draw this pregnancy was 109 and later we got a sonogram at 8 weeks 5 days pregnant we saw our little gummy bear with a heartbeat. At 4 weeks 1 day my level was at 34 and then 84 two days later, so 104 is not too low! They will not typically see anything on a u/s until that level reaches about 2000 though In the first four weeks of a viable pregnancy, hCG levels will typically double about every two to three days. After six weeks, the levels will double about every 96 hours. So, if your baseline.. 17/08/14. At 5 wks 6 days , mine were 44,000. I've since had a dating scan and I got pushed back 4 days from 7wks to 6 wks 3 days. So that level would have been earlier. I have only one bub from the dating scan and a 135bpm heartbeat. Phoebe, as long as your levels are rising appropriately, I think that's what the doc looks for x low hcg at 4 weeks 3 days-UPDATE!! Discussion in ' Pregnancy - First Trimester ' started by ReadynWaiting, Nov 4, 2011 . I had a m/c in April and just got my bfp at 4 wks 2 days with hpt. Because of the m/c my obgyn wants to monitor me. I went in the next day (yesterday) to have my hcg checked, it was 58. My Dr said its low and wants me to come.

What Is the Average HCG Level at 4 Weeks? Hello Motherhoo

HCG is detectable in urine at around 12 to 14 days after conception. In early pregnancy, hCG levels typically double about every two to three days. Levels generally peak at around 8 to 14 weeks after conception. After that they decline somewhat, and usually plateau during the second and third trimester 17 - 24 weeks: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml. 25 - 40 weeks: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml. Non-pregnant women: <5.0 mIU/ml. Postmenopausal women: <9.5 mIU/ml. Remember that these ranges are based on the length of the pregnancy dated from the last menstrual period. Any woman with abnormal cycles may see variation in these ranges That's because every woman's hormone levels can fluctuate enormously from day to day, person to person and even pregnancy to pregnancy. From the time implantation occurs, hCG levels soon begin to soar, increasing by almost 60 percent every 48 hours, give or take The level of hCG may double every 2-3 days in early pregnancy. Blood tests give the best results when taken 7-8 days after ovulation. Most home tests can detect pregnancy 4 to 5 days before the next expected period The next week I had a sono and the sono said I was about 5 weeks (2 weeks after my first test). They say if your numbers drop that means you are miscarrying. Mine dropped and im 32 weeks pregnant. Hcg levels tell you if your pregnant or not. Supposedly your hcg levels are suppose to double every 48 hrs for a healthy pregnancy

What is a normal blood HCG level for 4

hCG level below 5 mIU/ml is negative for pregnancy, while above 25 mIU/ml is positive for pregnancy. An HCG level between 5-25 mIU/ml should have a follow-up test for the confirmation of results. At an early pregnancy, the hCG level is below 1,200 mIU/ml, it double-up every 48-72 hours and will normally increase at 60% every two days At 5 weeks your levels should be in the range of 3400 - 8450mlU/ml. I had a blood test at 4 weeks and I was at 75 which is withing the range of 4 weeks. I had another blood test at my 5 week mark but haven't received the results yet. I read that you should be increasing at a rate of 60% every 49-72 hours. I can't wait to get my result on monday!

Low levels of hCG may be detected in your blood around 8 to 11 days after conception. hCG levels are highest towards the end of the first trimester, then gradually decline over the rest of your pregnancy. The average levels of hCG in a pregnant woman's blood are: 3 weeks: 6 - 70 IU/L; 4 weeks: 10 - 750 IU/L; 5 weeks: 200 - 7,100 IU/ hCG levels usually consistently rise until around week 10-12 of your pregnancy, when the levels plateau or even decrease. This is the reason why pregnancy symptoms can be greater in the first. HCG Screening and Multiple Pregnancy. One of the earliest ways to detect the possibility of multiples is by monitoring the level of human chorionic gonadotropin (or HCG) in the mother's body. HCG is a hormone secreted by the fertilized egg(s). It regulates the production of other hormones, such as progesterone and estrogen, until the placenta develops and assumes that role

Normal hCG Levels in Early Pregnancy babyMed

1. HCG levels at 4-5 weeks. Claire912 09/05/17. I had bloods done at 3 weeks 6 days and my HCG was 91. had more bloods again today at 4 weeks 5 days and HCG is 1003
  2. Ok, I'm sure you've answered this 100 times, but what was everyones hcg levels at 5 to 6 weeks. Mine just came back at.... 620, and my second draw is today
  3. Successful Pregnancy with low HCG Levels at 4-5 weeks?: hello all, desperate to have a viable pregnancy but the doc took my blood today and I am only at hcg 135 at approx 4w3d. He is preparing me for a miscarriage but I am just begging for some miracle that on Monday my numbers double and my preganacy will continue. Has anyone else had a successful pregnancy with low hcg in the.

I had this problem my hormone levels were not doubling every 48 hours like they should and were only 78 at 4 weeks preg, they continued to dwindle for 2 weeks and when I was 6 weeks I had a scan an there she was wriggling away, midwife told me everyone's body is different and sometimes we pay to much attention to science just let nature take its course as at such a early stage the worry and. Weeks of pregnancy after last period Days after conception HCG level for single baby (mIU/ml or IU/L) Week 3 0 to 5 Week 4 5 to 426 Week 5 18 to 7340 Week 6 2 1,080 to 56,500 Weeks 7 to 8 7,650 to 229,000 Weeks 9 to 12 25,700 to 288,000 Weeks 13 to 16 13,300 to 254,000 Weeks 17 to 24 4,060 to 165,400 Weeks 25 to birth of baby 3,640 to 117,00

My hcg was 10.5 and progesterone 0.89 so given the low levels the nurse got concerned that pregnancy won't survive. I was put on endometrin supplement But since then my hcg levels have been monitored evey 48hrs and this is the result. After that I was asked to do an ultrasound on 28th as it would have been 5 weeks 4 days. Ultrasound found nothing Hcg level at 4 weeks is 0.5, Can I be pregnant? Mistyhugel 01/11/17. I did a blood test at 4 weeks (from LMP) and my level was only 0.5. Does this mean I'm pregnant? There's no reason for me to be producing hcg I do not take medications containing hormones Your results should double every couple of days. A quantitative hCG (also called a beta hCG) test will measure the amounts of hCG in the blood. 3 weeks gestational age: 5 - 50 mIU/ml. 4 weeks gestational age: 5 - 426 mIU/ml. 5 weeks gestational age: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml. 6 weeks gestational age: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml

HCG/Progesterone levels? - March 2015 - BabyCenter Canada

My levels were 27,756 at the beginning of 5 weeks. But so far everything looks normal. I go for the big ultrasound next Friday. Quoting Tiffany Shaffer: at 5 weeks 5 days, I was well over 30,000. Im now 18 weeks, ive had several U/S and the doc said the baby looks great-so dont worry too much Hi all I had a missed miscarriage this summer (D&C 17th Sept 2014). I had one AF in between my D&C and finding out I am pregnant again. I am currently 4 weeks 4 days (LMP 18 Oct, ovulated 1 Nov). My HCG levels so far are: 13dpo 175 17dpo 1341 It seems like these numbers are too high and are increasin

You can't really tell from hcg though...mine was v early (found out at 3weeks 3 days) and quite high and I'm only having 1 (well....from early scan so far only 1 lol) but have done quite a bit of research and seen lots of twins with lower hcg levels and singletons with high levels....the scan is the only way to know so its just a waiting game I'm afraid Low HCG Levels At 4 And 5 Wks Pregnant. 741 Replies. Cate - January 16. I've been struggling with low hcg levels. I have had two previous miscarriages (at 10 and 16 weeks) so I am on pins and needles since I happily found out I am pregnant 1 week ago...and now some problems again. I had a VERY little bit of spotting and my home pregnancy tests. This pregnancy ( I am 17 weeks) at 4 weeksit was 705 so it seems a little low. I guess it depends on the person it just seems low! Here's a cool chart I found... a little difficult to read unless you check the very top to see which column means what. LOL! It says at 4 weeks, normal HCG levels are 50-100

Beta-hCG (β-hCG) is a test that measures the amount of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in the blood. This hormone is produced as soon as 10 days post-conception and an above-normal level can confirm pregnancy. 1. Aside from this, the beta-hCG test may also be used during evaluations of fertility treatments (a synthetic form of the hormone. It also helps in managing pregnancy problems. Beta hCG levels double every two days in the first four weeks of pregnancy. Blood hCG tests are not helpful to understand the viability of pregnancy if the levels are over 6,000 mlU/ml, or after you are six to seven weeks into pregnancy. In such cases, an ultrasound is more helpful In the first 4 weeks of a viable pregnancy, hCG levels generally double every 48 to 72 hours. After this, the hCG levels should grow more slowly doubling approximately every 96 hours around the 6. A normal pregnancy may have low hCG levels and result in a perfectly healthy baby. The results from an ultrasound after 5 - 6 weeks gestation are much more accurate than using hCG numbers. An hCG level of less than 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy hCG levels rise during the first 6 to 10 weeks of pregnancy then decline slowly during the second and third trimesters. As your pregnancy develops, the increase slows down significantly. Between 1,200 and 6,000 mIU/ml serum, the hCG usually takes about 72-96 hours to double, and above 6,000 mIU/ml, the hCG often takes over four or more days to.

HCG Levels Twins (hCG levels chart for twins at weeks 3,4

Trying to conceive, my pregnancy, and beyond

What was your Hcg Level at 5 weeks 4 days? - September

HCG Levels in Pregnancy and hCG Levels Chart Pamper

A low or falling hCG level could also show an ectopic pregnancy. The amount of hCG produced during the first weeks of pregnancy varies a lot between women. The change in increase is more important than the numerical value. For example, during week six of pregnancy, the normal range for hCG is between 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/mL. That is a huge range Levels of hCG are likely to be over 50 mIU/ml on the day your period is due. With between 97 and 99 percent accuracy, the majority of over-the-counter tests are sensitive enough to detect this amount, so they can be used on the first day of your missed period; some can be used earlier (see You are 3 Weeks and 1 Day )

High & Low HCG Levels at 5th Week of Pregnanc

4 weeks is too early! I had u/s at 6.5 and 7.5 weeks (no fetal pole) and they measured my hcg levels (wasn't doubling. It went from 13000 to 17000) to determine my pregnancy wasn't going anywhere. At 8.5 weeks I had a D&C done which was (Sept. 9). I had a feeling the pregnancy wasn't going anywhere because I was losing my pregnancy symptoms 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and progesterone levels 9.2 hcg leve mmazing ! Due April 18 (girl); California 83 posts. ok so on 8/19 i went to the emergency room for spotting.. at the time i was at the ER the discharge was just light pink/brown discharge. they saw a little circle which said it was a baby. they also said i had a small subchorionic. At week 4, miscarriage is called a chemical pregnancy since the embryo cannot be detected on ultrasound, only through blood and urine testing. Signs of miscarriage include cramping, spotting , and. The maximum concentration of hCG in the blood of the expectant mother is recorded at about the 11th week of pregnancy. After reaching the peak level of hCG gradually begins to decrease. Due to the functioning of the placenta throughout pregnancy, the amount of hCG in the blood can be determined at any time

hCG Levels The American Pregnancy Associatio

My hcg levels is 71 at 4weeks 2 days pregnant what does that mean is that low or normal MD hi, HCG level at 4 weeks should be 400-430 according to APG guidelines Low hCG levels are normal at the start of pregnancy, but should double every 48 to 72 hours for the first seven to eight weeks of pregnancy. At the time of your first missed period, your hCG level usually ranges from 5 to 50 mIU/mL, with an average of 21 mIU/mL. By 11 days after conception, 98 percent of women have detectable hCG levels. Beta hCG level is 129.9 is it normal for 4 week 5 days pregnancy or low? 1 doctor answer • 3 doctors weighed in If my HCG blood level was a 7 and then four days later it was at 37 is that at a normal healthy production rate for pregnancy beta hcg level is 129.9 is it normal for 4 week 5 days pregnancy or low? Answered by Dr. Michael Hulse: Probably normal: Their is a large range of normal levels for HCG durin.. Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) levels can have quite a bit of variance at this point. Anything from 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml is considered normal at 5 weeks. Once the levels have reached at least 2,000, some type of development is expected to be seen in the uterus using high-resolution vaginal ultrasound

HCG levels at 4 - 5 weeks - Netmum

HCG Levels 4 weeks 3 days! - Netmum

If you are pregnant, your blood test will usually be positive within 3-4 days after implantation or about 9-10 days after fertilization and ovulation, which is roughly 5-6 days before a missed period. How long does it take for hCG to show up in urine? hCG levels can usually be detected in the urine about 10 days after conception At 5 weeks, I was concerned I was not showing any symptoms, the doctors conducted 3 blood tests, results confirmed low hcg levels that were dropping, 114 88, 74. However they were dropping slower that usual. A week and a half ago I went back to the doctors who explained I will miscarry in the next 2 weeks and to then take a pregnancy to.

What should an ultrasound show at 5 weeks and 4 days of

Here is some info I gathered for you on americanpregnancy.org Guideline of women's HCG levels during pregnancy: 3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml 4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml 5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml 6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml 7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml 9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml 13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml 17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400. According to my last menstrual period, I was only four weeks into my pregnancy at the time of the second blood draw. Since normal levels for this time are only between 5-426, mine were obviously far beyond normal. And about two weeks later, we had the first ultrasonic glimpse of our twins, which explained it all Mom's Body at 4 Weeks Pregnant. This week, a few pregnancy symptoms may appear, though some moms-to-be won't have noticed any signs yet. You might feel some cramping and see a little bit of spotting, both of which can happen as the fertilized egg implants itself in your uterus. Your body is now starting to make the pregnancy hormone hCG MummyBaron. Posted 4/7/12. My levels at 5 weeks 3 days were 760hcg and were repeated at 5 weeks 5 days and were 1363hcg and said this was all normal infact he said the hcg levels had risen higher than he expected. I was then scanned at 6 weeks and a heartbeat was found to conculde normal pregnancy. They say if you hcg is under 1100 that they. After implantation, pregnancy hormone levels should start to rapidly increase, doubling every couple days. hCG levels at 5 weeks should be about 19 to 7,340 mIU/mL. As you can see, it's a big increase from week 4! And it just keeps getting bigger. hCG levels at 6 weeks will increase to around 1,080 to 56,500 mIU/mL

The level will reach its peak in the first 8-11 weeks of pregnancy and then will decline and level off for the remainder of the pregnancy. What You Need to Know About hCG Levels: As you get further along in pregnancy and the hCG level gets higher, the time it takes to double can increase to about every 96 hours The Author's Experience with a Tubal Pregnancy. I was approximately 5 weeks pregnant and had frequent spotting, so beta hCG levels were ordered by my obstetrician. My first result showed a level of 1,411. Two days later, a repeat blood draw indicated the level had only risen to 1,629. Three days later (over a weekend), the levels rose to 2,100 As early pregnancy progresses, hCG generally doubles every 48 hours, peaking around the 6th to 8th week of pregnancy. HCG levels then start decline and level off (though they are still detectable) for the remainder of the pregnancy. Hello, I am 5 weeks and 3 days. My hcg levels were doubling every 48 hours but we noticed that it was. This site gives the following guide for hcg levels (remembering that 14dpo is generally 4 weeks 0 days pregnant). dpo = days post ovulation. * At 14 DPO, the average HCG level is 48 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-119 mIU/ml. * At 15 DPO, the average HCG level is 59 mIU/ml, with a typical range of 17-147 mIU/ml

hCG levels chart in weeks from DPO (days past ovulation): Normal doubling time. Calculating using an IVF hCG calculator. How to use an IVF hCG Calculator. Step 1: Choose IVF treatment and input embryo transfer date. Step 2: Enter the first hCG test date and beta hCG level. Step 3 November 2013. @futureAG I checked betabaseinfo.com at 19 dpo which should be 4 weeks 4 days, the median Hcg level for a woman carrying twins is 1193!! So you are right there I am sure it's not twins though. These ranges vary so much, I wouldn't worry as long as your doctor isn't worried. Report HCG levels usually double every 29-53 hours during the first few weeks of pregnancy, according to Dr. Brennan Lang, an Ob-Gyn at Baylor Obstetrics and Gynecology at Texas Children's Pavilion for. in detecting pregnancy and quantitative hCG measurement to determine pregnancy to be 99.4%.1 Can be used up to 5 days before the missed periodb The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with w eeks Indicator is highly sensitive and can be used up to 5 days earlier. In a study, 135 women provided firstmorning urine samples every day

What Level Should Hcg Be At 4 Weeks Pregnant

What Are Normal HCG Levels At 4 Weeks Pregnan

In a normal pregnancy, the placenta starts releasing hCG about 6-12 days after ovulation.The levels usually double every 29-53 hours, says Dr. Brennan Lang, an Ob-Gyn at Baylor Obstetrics and. Like the level of hCG, the rate at which hCG levels rise differs significantly between women and the stage of pregnancy. Slower doubling times of hCG in the first trimester have been associated with an increased risk of miscarriage but studies have also shown that slow rising hCG levels occur in around 15% of healthy pregnancies

In this video, I share all of the details about my 4th week of pregnancy. The shock of finding out that I'm pregnant with baby #4 has worn off and now I'm j.. HCG Levels during the first trimester. Normal HCG levels range widely in early pregnancy. Below are the ranges of beta hCG by week following your Last Menstrual Period (LMP), according to the American Pregnancy Association. 3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/mL. 4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/mL. 5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/mL. 6 weeks LMP: 1,080. I've kept testing with the Clearblue Digital with weeks indicator and although it changed from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks at exactly 4 weeks pregnant, it has been stuck at 2-3 weeks ever since. I saw my GP on Monday about this and she took blood to measure my HcG levels. It was 1107 at 5 weeks 2 days - so on the low side but within normal range Hi Daisy I am so sorry you're going through this. I'm going through the same at the moment, and I don't know if I can help, but I'll try I believe that that level is good for 5 weeks, but it is the rise that will be important, I was advised at least 66% increase in 48 hours, so unfortunately the next result will give the better pictur After you have missed your period within the first 4 weeks of a viable pregnancy, your hCG levels will generally double every 48-72 hours. Post this period, your hCG levels will grow slowly, doubling every 96 hours till around the 6 week point. Your doctor will pay close attention to your hCG levels early on in your pregnancy

4 weeks and 4 days HCG levels

I'm 5 weeks pregnant, my day 13 hcg level was 249 and day 17 was 1765 and finally day 21 was 5651. I'm worried is not high enough pls help. June 05, 2018. Aimee. Hello, my first HCG was 4 days ago at 94 that confirmed pregnancy. I tested again today & it is 222 so the number is still lower than my dr would like. I have to go back in 2 days. The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (better known as hCG) is produced during pregnancy. These numbers increase by doubling every day or two, which is a good sign that your baby will stick. When you are not pregnant your hCG is at 0, once you're pregnant, depending on your gestation, the numbers increase drastically. At 5 weeks, the numbers.

Normal hCG levels in pregnancy vary, but when women test above 25 mIU/mL, they're pregnant. hCG levels can reach a height of nearly 300,000 mIU/mL by 9-12 weeks. Low levels do not necessarily mean an unhealthy pregnancy, but hCG levels can be rechecked every 48 to 72 hours A strong beta number at 17 days after fertilization (14dp3dt or 12dp5dt) would be over 200 mIU/mL (or IU/L, they are equivalent). One study of 523 IVF pregnancies found that betas over 200 IU/L at this time had the greatest chance of success. In this study, lower serum β-HCG levels were related to higher rates of early pregnancy loss and. Hi mermaidspurse - we had a hectic day yesterday and the news is bad. The pregnancy has def failed. We were at the hospital the whole day with tests and examinations. Scan showed nothing but did reveal 'free fluid' - apparently a sign it could be ectopic. So they did a rushed blood test which shows my hcg levels dropped to 813

18 dpo (4w6d) hcg levels - Page 2 - BabyCenter

HCG is the same hormone that confirms pregnancy from urine on a pregnancy test. Your hCG levels should be around 1,500 to 2,000 at 5 weeks pregnant, but it may be difficult to see anything until. MD. Hello Sarah, The normal HCG level at 4 weeks is between 5 to 426 mIU/ml. Though no findings are noted on ultrasound at 4 weeks, sometimes a small gestational sac may be seen. Wishing you a good.. I am 5 weeks pregnant through IVF. My first beta HCG level was taken 8 days past a five day blastocyst transfer and it showed 115 HCG and 198 progesterone. My second beta was taken yesterday 14 days past transfer and it showed my hcg had risen to 2638 and my progesterone was 135 4 weeks 5 days pregnant, hcg level are 490, is this normal range? Dr. Tracey Leaver-Williams answered. 18 years experience Obstetrics and Gynecology. Probably: The only thing about an HCG level is that the absolute number isn't the most important thing. Usually the lab is repeated after 48 hours at least onc. Pregnancy checklist at 4 weeks pregnant Take a pregnancy test. If you haven't already, test now to confirm that you're pregnant. For the most accurate results, wait until a few days after you miss your period before you take a pregnancy test, use your first-morning pee so hCG levels are more concentrated, and follow the directions on your test carefully Signs of having twins at 5 weeks. Higher-than-normal levels of hCG may indicate that you're pregnant with multiples, but you'll need to wait until your ultrasound for 100% certainty. Common early pregnancy symptoms of fatigue, frequent urination, breast tenderness, and food cravings are extra EXTRA — your symptoms are WAY more severe than.