Home

Fender Stratocaster serial number 0003

The prefix 'Z' stands for guitars made in the noughties (2000 - 2010) Note that made in Mexico Fender guitars (MIM) and made in Japan guitars (MIJ) have their own unique serial number system. Pre-1976 Model? Check the Heel Too. Before 1976, frustratingly they often randomly assigned serial numbers Fender guitars produced in Japan have the serial number on the back of the neck, near the attachment to the body. In some reissue models it can be found on the headstock or the neck plate. The combination of the text Made in Japan and the serial number was used until 1997 You can use this Fender serial number decoder to date a Fender guitar. The tool works for most Fender electric guitars including the Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Fender bass guitars, Fender Squier models and many custom shop and reissue models (although some cannot be dated by serial number) Fender Stratocaster Serial Numbers. Rather than recreate the wheel there are some excellent sites for figuring out what YEAR and MODEL your Fender Stratocaster is. Fender will give you a bit more detail, like the model name, but you have the REGISTER with Fender to use their system. The other links below don't require registration but mostly. The jewel however is the Fender Stratocaster with the #0001 serial number. Although stamped with the #0001 serial number, it's not the first ever-made Stratocaster. The unusual colour and the gold hardware indicate that it might be a showpiece made for a special occasion or for an employee

120 dagen retourrecht · Gratis Verzending bij €5

Fender was sold to CBS in January 1965. Serial numbering didn't change immediately because instruments continued to be made using existing, tooling, parts and serial number schemes. The chart below details Fender serial number schemes used from 1965 to 1976. Notice that there is quite a bit of overlap in numbers and years the guitars, with that range of numbers are dated in 1976. First let's take a look at where to find ID numbers on a Fender guitar. The company has employed several serial number policies over the years. Other low-budget countries followed, like China, Indonesia and India. Bought it new around early 80. .guitar-serial-button { It is now back in very good condition. But, the customer said her. On early '50s Stratocaster guitars serial numbers were stamped on the back vibrato cover plate. On some Telecaster guitars the serial number is found on the bridge plate between the pickup and the saddles. Fender neck dates from 1950 to today Step #1 - Find your Serial Number. Finding your serial number on your Fender should be very easy. They are almost always on either the top of the neck plate (the piece of metal on the back of the guitar near the neck), on the headstock (the top part of the guitar where the strings attach), or close to the body at the bottom of the neck

Fender Stratocaste

1. Find the current Blue Book value and worth of your new and used guitars, both acoustic, electric and amplifier. The number one source of guitar and amplifier pricing and information so you can find the price and value of your used guitars and amplifier. Use this site for a pricing guide and source of information on all guitars
  2. E.S. Artist serial number kits and ES-335 TD Gibson Guitar serial number kit. $12.71 $11.18-+ 1; 2 » End; Jackson Guitar Decal #44g. $12.71. Buy now. Jackson Guitar Decal #44s. $12.71. Buy now. Fender Stratocaster Mexico Guitar Decal #94. $12.71. Buy now. Fender Stratocaster Mexico Guitar Decal #93. $12.71. Buy now. Epiphone Guitar Decal #92w.
  3. One of the most interesting guitars in the already-interesting category of famous rock guitars is the #0001 Stratocaster once owned by David Gilmour of Pink Floyd. The guitar is called the #0001 Stratocaster because it's printed with the serial number 0001, which led many to assume that this was the first Stratocasters that Fender ever made
  4. Register your Fender product today. Register your Fender product today. 1-844-202-0924 Why register? Sign up. Create your Fender profile to get started. Register. Enter serial number or add your product manually. You're in! Access your orders, gear, product info and offers. newsletter. newsletter sign up company. customer service. more from.
  5. 1977 Fender Stratocaster - Image Source 1985 onwards. In 1985, a wonderful thing happened. The employees at Fender, led by Fender President William C. Schultz, purchased the company back from CBS. This is an opportunity to keep a very viable and legendary name alive in the industry Shultz said

Pre-1977 Fender guitars have a serial number on the bridgeplate or neckplate. Serial numbers are basically chronological, but there is some overlap amoung years. Fender serial numbers were assigned like this: bin with serialized plates/bridges. Assembler reached in and grabbed one (or many). Put them on the instrument(s) Since 1946, Fender's iconic Stratocasters, Telecasters and Precision & Jazz bass guitars have transformed nearly every music genre Until 1988 their serial number was V + 4 or 5 or 6 digits. From 1989: V + 5 or 6 digits. Since the end of 2012 also the serial number of the American Vintage Strats has been connected to the year: V12 for the American Vintage Strats made in 2012 or so, V13 for those made in 2013 and so on From it's release in 1954, the strat had many changes made from year to year, including varying amounts of contouring on the body, materials used for the control knobs, pickguard, headstock shape, serial number placement, etc. 1959 - At this point, Fender had more than 100 employees. 1960 - The Fender Jazz Bass was introduced Now about the E4 serial number that show up on some of the first Strat Plus': The photos above show some Plus' with the E4 serial number. These are 1987-88 guitars! The serial numbers on the 87-8 models have caused some confusion due to the CBS buyout and the start up of the new plant in Corona, California. In general, Fender has had a lot.

I,m trying to find out what serial number R8367 means. Fender Stratacaster. Have had no luck in searching the web. Decal is of 1955 to 1960 it looks like. Its light blue, dark rosewood neck on front and light wood on back. No rear spring cover. Original. This guitar also had a #0001 serial number on the neckplate. So to sum it up, according to Seymour Duncan, David's #0001 Stratocaster has a 1957 light mint green ash body and a 1957 neck, from to two separate guitars, and the pickups are custom '60s Duncans. Seymour also insists that he actually didn't sell it to Taylor but to Alan Rogan. Explore Stratocaster guitars from Squier. We recognize the need for high quality, economical instruments. Come see what we've made for you It is reported by the current owner to be a 1997 HSS Strat. He says he is the second owner, which is reasonable. But what I see from that number it is probably a 1995/1996 which makes no difference to me. I just am not sure about the SN being on the back of the Headstock based on what I have read on this forum. PWells1122, Jan 31, 2016

Fender Serial Number Lookup - Find When & Where Your

1. Fender Squier Stratocaster Electric Guitar Pack with Fender Frontman 10g Amplifier - Black. 5 out of 5 stars (5) Total Ratings 5, $215.00 New. $169.00 Used. Fender American Ultra Stratocaster 6 String Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar - Texas Tea. $1,899.99 New. $1,420.00 Used
  2. The Fender Stratocaster model electric guitar is an iconic design that debuted in 1954. They're constructed from parts meant to be easily disassembled in the field for service or repairs. It's an amazing design that's just as relevant today as it was back in the 1950s! Dating vintage Fender guitars requires more than just a simple serial number lookup. Fender serial numbers in the 1950s, 1960s.
  3. (Fender F-Series Serial Number Example: 1973 Fender Precision Bass) (Fender F-Series Serial Number Example: 1974 Fender Stratocaster w/ 3-bolt neck design) Fender Peghead Decal Serial Numbers: In mid-1976, Fender began putting serial numbers on the peghead for U.S. made guitars. (See picture below)

Look on the headstock of the guitar to find the serial number for a Fender Stratocaster. It may be located on the front or the back. The serial number is typically a numeral preceded by one or two letters. During the first 14 years of Stratocaster production, the serial numbers were only numerals; from 1963 on, the numerals were preceded by a. 1954 Fender Stratocaster. Contoured ash body, two-color (yellow to brown) sunburst finish. Thin spaghetti peghead decal logo, no patent numbers. Small peghead, round string tree, truss rod adjusts at butt. Neck attaches with 4 bolts and a metal neckplate. Serial number on neck plate (except April to May 1954 models on back tremolo plate) The serial numbers do not immediately reflect the change, as CBS continued to make instruments using existing, tooling, parts, and serial number schemes. The following chart details the Fender serial number schemes used from 1965 to 1976. You will notice that there is quite a bit of overlap of both numbers and years The first Stratocaster actually bears the serial number 0100. Vintage guitar expert George Gruhn shows the guitar in the video below. As he explains, the guitar was made in April 1954, about a year before Gilmour's, making it the first known Stratocaster to bear a serial number Until 1960, only the STRATOCASTER decal appeared on the headstock near the Fender logo and, in the guitars equipped with vibrato, also the WITH SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO one (abandoned at the beginning of 1971).They were both drastically enlarged in 1968 with the advent of the CBS Logo. At the end of 1976 the serial number was added under the Fender logo and the writing MADE IN USA under.

4. Fender decal is not parallel with the headstock 5. The hole on the headstock for truss rod is not correct 6. Serial, which I got, does not exist on the pics 7. Guitar looks too new to be 1984-1987. like serial says I have 2001. Fender Tele 52 RI MIJ which is, I must say, USA correct and I thought this Strat must be too. Or it is not Fender 1965 - 1976 the serial number was often found with the distinctive big F on the neck plate. If the serial number isn't in these locations than one should check the back vibrato cover plate, the front and back of the headstock or the area between pickup and saddles. Final Thoughts on Fender Guitars. Fender guitars are just as remarkable for. For Fender guitars with serial numbers with 6 digits or less on the neck plate: 25000 - 30000 1958 0 or - prefix possible 30000 - 40000 1959 40000 - 58000 1960 55000 - 72000 1961 72000 - 93000 1962 93000 - 99999 1963. Serial numbers preceded by an L (1963-1965): L00001 - L20000 1963 L20000 - L55000 1964 L55000 - L99999.

Fender Guitars Serial Number Decoder - GuitarInsit

Serial Number and Approximate Date of Manufacture of Fender Guitars Made in Japan and Crafted in Japan. Also Some History! Among the Fender Japanese guitars, there were two different logos used: Crafted in Japan and Made in Japan, and both were being made at the same time from 1994 till 1997 The first letter E designated the eighties, and the next two numbers (00, 01, or 02) indicated the year of manufacture. For example, E01XXXX = 1981. Fender Lead Series guitar serial numbers were installed on the headstock, inside body pocket, and back of the pick guard. An all original model may have the same serial number identifier on each of. Fender Player Stratocaster (2018ish+) This is Fenders MIM replacement for the older Fender Standard Stratocaster (MIM). The bottoms of these pickups look a LOT like and American they lost the old 2 magnet ceramic look and use Anico 5 pole pieces. They are very good pickups, fairly hot and slightly smoother than the Ceramic version. Bevele

Fender serial number decoder, find the date of a Fender

I have a red bullet fender squier stratocaster electric guitar, it was made in korea and it's serial number is S1003417 (made in 1991-2 I believe). How much is this worth? It's in pretty good condition, but used. Thanks. Hi, It was me that posted the interest about buying above, thought I'd sign up as this looks like a great site Chri Okay; i found a fender custom shop strat for sale locally, the guys's asking what I think is a very good price. It's a 1995 custom shop strat, has a few small scuffs and dings, nothing too bad. It doesn't have a coa though. No custom shop case either. However, it has the backplate, headstock.. Squire Fender Bullet Stratocaster. Serial Number: ICS14073444. Apr 02, 2012 Squier II's could not possibly have been assembled before 1987/88, as these represent the transition to Indian and then Korean production, and all the ramifications of such (the serial numbers can be off by years for these particular axes, and neck dates may also be.

The Strat has fender saddles on it, really smooth tuners and is noticeably heavier that a later CN (Cort) 95 strat I got for my nephew. The strat has a really fantastic neck on it. I did own a 2003 American strat and in terms of the weight and how the neck played i don't think you could tell the difference As I understand it, Fender builds necks and bodies in big batches on separate assembly lines, then those parts go into storage until needed by the main assembly line where complete guitars are put together. Serial numbers are applied to the necks when they are made, not when they are assembled onto a body After serial number L99999, the serial number plate now has a large script F (known as a F plate). The serial number starts at 100000 but with no preceeding L. 1966 Fender Stratocaster specs: Peghead Fender decal has 5 patent numbers (2,573,254 & 2,960,900 & 2,741,146 & 3,143,028 & 2,817,261) It's always interesting to go and look at the min and max serial number by year, or min and max serial number by model. But the problem is these guitars are several decades old and it's so easy to take a bridge off of one guitar and put it on another. [Serial numbers relocated from the bridge to the neck plate in late 1954. 3 Pcs Fender Stratocaster Grey + 3 Pcs Custom Shop Waterslide Decal Shipped With Tracking Number. IndocraftID. 3 out of 5 stars. (2) $9.99. Add to Favorites. More colors. Custom Made Headstock Decal. 100% Customization

Fender Stratocaster Serial Numbers - Stratocaster Desig

The #0001 Stratocaste

Indonesian Fender Squier Serial Numbers. Before the later 1970's Fender never expected the guitars to be collectable or for serial numbers to be important. To date Japanese, Mexican, USA, Korean, Chinese, Indonesian and Indian Squiers Pre-1996 dating is approximate. Japanese Squiers: For Japanese serial number dating see Fenders site Genuine Fender Roasted Maple Stratocaster Guitar Neck, with Pau Ferro Fretboard, 12 Radius, 22 Jumbo Frets, and Flat Oval Profile $349.99. Or $116.66/month for 3 mo. with Easy Pay i. Rated 5.0/5 Stars (2) In Stock Compare. Fender Pure Vintage 250k Solid Shaft Potentiometer - Volume or Tone. The notion of ageing, antiquing, or distressing an instrument has existed for decades. But the Relic wasn't really a 'thing' until the Fender Custom Shop made it one. Prior to the introduction of the Relic Series in 1995, fake ageing and playing wear was applied to guitars either to help repairs made to valuable old instruments match the look of the rest of the original, or to create.

1954-1963 Fender Guitar Serial Numbers. At some point in 1954, Fender decided to stop grouping the guitar ID number by model. He started using one sequence of serial numbers for all the guitars coming off of the Fender production lines including Teles, Esquires, Strats, and P-basses Transitional guitars and serial numbers from this period can be deceiving, and sometimes they can even be off by 5 years. There is a lot to cover from this interesting time in Fender's history, but today, I want to cover the Dan Smith Strat and the 2-knob Strat. A lot of people get them mixed up with one another, but they are very different. Hello Gray, My friend recently picked up a Malmsteen fender strat and he wanted to authenticate it on things besides the head stock. I'm pretty sure that his particular model has a walnut truss rod plug, although not quite sure. He thinks its an 2009 or 2010 from Corona because of the serial number which he looked up which starts with a Z 1 Fender JV models had the serial numbers engraved into either the neck plate or bridge. Many also have penciled neck dates (6-14-82 guitars, you will find the serial number just below this stamp, also on the heel of the neck. On Telecasters and certain other models, you will find the serial number on the bridge.. Fender Japan Serial guide - the most complete and updated chart. Some old Fender guitars have the manufacture date written (by pencil) on the bottom of the neck (month, day, year) - second photo after the chart below ilustrates it. For Telecasters, please read the additional info. Fender Japan. Production

Fender Serial Number Decoder TheGuitarDaterProject

It's candy apple red but the only information on the guitar is Fender Stratocaster on the front of the headstock, and the serial number MN664280 and Made in Mexico on the back. I've narrowed it down that it was made in 1996, but after looking online and at the Blue Book of Electric Guitars , I'm not sure what variation of. Hey guys, just bought a 1962 fender strat reissue..and I'm trying to tell the year from the serial numbers, fenders website is of no help. the serial numbers are V19208 Fender revamped their reissue line in early '98, coinciding with the serial numbers reaching V100000. From '98 until the end of '11 - a total of 14 years - the serial numbers made it nearly up to V200000 (14 x 7000 = 98,000), at which point Fender once again revamped their AVRI line in early '12 HM SERIAL NUMBERS & MODELS SERIAL NUMBERS ON THE HM's As near as anyone can follow Fender's disorganized numbering system (wasn't everyone disorganized in the 80's?), here's how the HM's break down: E8 - Japan 1988 E9 - Japan 1989 KO - Made in America * If your HM has the Big Swooshy STRAT logo and a single humbucker or H/S/S, it's almost. The Fender acoustic guitar dater Find the date of an acoustic Fender guitar This decoder will allow you to date your acoustic Fender guitar by entering the model number.As far as I could see there is no serial number related information about old Fender acoustic guitars available so the best way to narrow down the date is to use the production dates of the model

Documented 1954 Pre-Production Run Stratocasters Fender

1. 2002-2004. Crafted in Japan R + 6 digits. 2004-2005. Crafted in Japan S + 6 digits. 2006-2008. Crafted in Japan T + 6 digits. 2007-2008. 2007 was another transitional year for Japanese-made Fender instruments, with the return to the Made in Japan country-of-origin identifier on the serial number decal. This was a running change, and both.
  2. The serial number location has changed a few times of the years. From 1950 to 1954 Fender guitar unique numbers were stamped in the bridge cavity cover plate. From 1954 to 1976 Fender stamped its guitar's serial number on either the top or bottom of the neck plate. Modern Fender production guitars, 1976 to the present, have their ID numbers.
  3. fender mij sys 1 guitars; fender serial numbers; fender system one bridge; fender u s a; fender usa 1962 ri jz bs; fender vintage mij ; fender fullerton factory; fender 2010 1962 reissue per; fernandes and burny; fretless e jazz b spl; fujigen gakki; gibson's; gibson 1968 vintage amp; greco lawsuit
  4. From 1982 (Fender Japan's year of birth), Fender exported MIJ '57 Reissue Strats, made in the highly regarded FujiGen Gakki factory, to the UK, for the rest of the decade, and the first half of the 1990s. From 1982 to 1984, these MIJ '57 Reissues were Squier guitars (known as the JV Series, because their serial numbers were prefixed with.
  5. 1954 Fender Stratocaster Serial Numbers. Those guitars started with the serial number 0035 going up through serial number 0213 are documented. A documented list of serial numbers called Werner's List mentions the following known serial numbers stamped onto the tremolo plate of 1954 Strats
  6. A new serial-numbering scheme was adopted toward the end of 2009 using the number 10 as a prefix, followed by a space, followed by seven digits. The 10 prefix was designed to identify the first year of the second decade of the new millennium, and while it appears on the instrument decals, it was not captured in Fender's operating system. Only the seven-digit suffixes were actually entered.

The Guitar Dater Project - Fender Serial Number Decode

The number one source of guitar and amplifier pricing and information so you can find the price and value of your used guitars and amplifier. The guitars from 1990 have the serial number on the front of the headstock. Fender moved the serial number to the back in 1996. Mar 12, 2015 Listing on Reverb is free and we only charge a small fee if and. The serial number is generally stamped on the front or back of the headstock,or in some cases on the neck plate. If you want to know the production year of your Squier guitar,you can decipher it with the serial number decoder, or find it in explanation about the dating system below. Fender amps. in Boston in 1881 Hi everyone. I am thinking about buying a Fender Custom Shop 2006 Stratocaster off Reverb and I noticed something about the serial number. Instead of having letters and a bunch of numbers like many Fender serial numbers, this guitar has just four numbers. This is also shown on the plate where the neck is bolted on

How to Date a Fender with Serial Numbers Reverb New

1. LETTER-TO-NUMBER Reference Chart Often, some of the letters in the serial numbers represent specific numbers that, in turn, stand for the month and year of manufacture. See the chart below for the code. P Q XYZ 1234 5678 9 SAMPLE Serial Number: IM705J 1991, July 10 11 12 Internal Production Code This three digit number represents the unit number
  2. For this reason, Fender discontinued the series. They were priced just below a comparable models, and as such you get basically the quality of an Made In USA 50s or 60s reissue, for a bit less money. The simplest way to tell whether a strat or tele is from the California Series, is to look at the serial number on the headstock
  3. DESCRIPTION: 1985-1986 Fender Stratocaster ST562F E Serial number made in Japan guitar Selling a beautiful highly sought after and well coveted Fender ST562F E serial Japanese stratocaster electric guitar, , This is an early one Fender stratocaster ST562F made in Japan with the original factory installed Kahler Spyder tremolo systemLooks great.
  4. The serial numbers of Vintage Series Fenders are not chronological. These metal plates were stamped and most likely put into a bin from which the assembly worker drew parts at random--and this process likely applied to necks as well. The number V000683 does not mean that this was the 683rd guitar made--and most probably it was not. Likewise.
  5. Ah, the MIJ (Made in Japan) Fender vintage replicas of the '80s and early '90s Perhaps more than any other, these guitars came to define my heyday as a guitarist. I bought my first one - a '62 bound-edge Custom Telecaster reissue - in 1985, and at one point in the early 1990s I literally could not get enough of them. I didn't drink, smoke or drive (still don't), and I'd save.
  6. the tremolo certainly is a fender and on this guitar it behaves nicely. the guitar wears jumbo frets, has no fret markers, and plays beautifully. I am smitten. the serial number is 03092616. if anyone out there knows anything about this model fender, especially what it's called, I would welcome the information. I hope fender still makes these
  7. 1) RANDOM STAMPED SERIAL NUMBER FROM ANY YEAR OF YOUR CHOICE (1954 - 1965) 2) CUSTOM STAMPED SERIAL NUMBER - YOU CHOOSE! (7 digits or less) 3) TO AGE OR NOT TO AGE.THAT IS THE QUESTION! Please allow 5 business days for production for non-aged plates and 7 business days for aged plates

The Deluxe models features the flattest fingerboard with a radius of 12, while the Classic Series '60s Stratocaster and the American Vintage '65 Stratocaster feature the roundest fingerboard with a radius at 7.25. The American Elite is the only guitar listed here to include a 9.5-to-14 compound-radius neck Get the best prices on our Vintage Fender Guitars both in-store and online. Check us out and get FREE Shipping today

Fender Stratocaster 1990 Arctic White Made in the Usa for Export - Rare I series (USA Fender CS pickups) <<<THIS GUITAR HAS BEEN SOLD>>> 1990 Fender I-series export only: So, this is one of those oddball Fender's that most people have never heard of. Fender has a reputation for doing some weird serial number stuff as they progressed, and this is indeed one of them S/E: The S and E serial number prefix Korean Squiers are from the late 1980s/early 1990s. S = Samick, E = Young Chang, E letter serial numbers were used on Young Chang's Fenix brand guitars. The first number following the serial number prefix is the year. The first guitars made in Korea are those with serial number written in silver E1 + 6 digits Chrome-plated steel plate stamped with Fender Micro-Neck Adjust Pat. 3550496. No Serial Number. Does not include mounting hardware. Fits American Vintage '70s guitars (US) and '70s Classic Series (Mexico) guitars manufactured from 1995-Present. Also fits most '70s era Fender guitars requiring a 3-bolt neck mount with Micro-Tilt adjustment. $9.7 Posted by Boger City Pawn on Tue, 10/01/2019 - 14:46. Hey my name is Crystal from Boger City Pawn in NC. I just saw your post while looking up a guitar we just purchased. It is a Fender F35 with a case, it is a older asian model with #7211 9 serial#. If your interested you can reach us Mon-Fri 9-6pm at (704)736-1192 The Fender Stratocaster, from its inception back in 1954, has become one of the most loved and imitated guitar designs.. Today, they're one of the most widely used guitars by both professionals and amateurs alike.. On the professional side of things, there has been enough Stratocaster love to land us a whole slew of signature models

Fender Instruments Serial Number Dating Guide The Music Zo

Fender Player Stratocaster Electric Guitar, 22 Frets, ModernC Shape and Maple Neck, Pau Ferro Fingerboard, Gloss Polyester, 3-Color Sunburst - With 9 Pack Accessory Bundle 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 $769.99 $ 769 . 9 Fender 2012 American Standard Stratocaster has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Fender 2012 American Standard Stratocaster but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site

Fender. Official Website. For more than four decades, Fender electric guitars and amplifiers have had a tremendous influence on the way the world composes, plays and listens to music. While guitarists in the early part of this century played country, folk or blues on acoustic guitars, in the 1930's, jazz musicians experimented with amplifying. Used Fender Electric Guitars (345 matches found) Used Fender Electric Guitars. This product is in like new condition and shows little to no signs of use. Free from blemishes, scratches, and user wear. All controls are completely functional Limited Edition '62 Bone Tone Stratocaster® Journeyman Relic®. Model# 923202102. View Details View Series. Find a Dealer. Other options available. View details for more. '67 Stratocaster® Heavy Relic®. Quick View. ×

fender stratocaster serial number 0003 - heidisiwak

Sale price. $19.99 CAD Sale. Fender Guitar Neck Plate F Plate w/ custom serial number. Fender Guitar Neck Plate F Plate w/ custom serial number. Regular price. $29.95 CAD. Sale price. $29.95 CAD Sale. Custom Shop Designed Toggle Switch cover plate for Gibson USA guitars NICKEL Up for sale is this vintage 1965(serial number: 108618) Fender neck plate. This plate is very clean and will include it's original screws. This plate came from a 1965 Fender Duo Sonic. But is correct for most Fender guitars, including the Stratocaster, Telecaster, Jazz/Precision Bass, MusicMaster, Mustang, etc Squier II by Fender 1991 Stratocaster S Serial Number MIK. The Squier II models were made from 1988 through 1992 in Korea and from 91-92 in India. This is a Korean version of that era and it is a gem. The guitar is in excellent condition, with a few small nicks and chips (see pictures) Differences: Squier Strat vs the Fender Strat. Of course, when you're looking to mimic a Fender Strat with a budget under $200, you should certainly expect a few compromises. Whether you plan to use the Squier Strat as a beginner guitar or as a backup guitar, it's good to know the differences between the Fender and the Squier